Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
HitFilm Express 2017
(02-07-2019 , 08:27 PM)yashkhan Wrote:
(02-07-2019 , 07:57 PM)ahmed Wrote: Malwaretips are not a dedicated Giveaway site like our forum!! It can banned SOS for a small  mistakes & this is their arrogant decision ;)

The point was SOS post wrong info. Smile 

And "dedicated Giveaway site like our forum!!" then this forum is going well, heavily giveaway focused, other sections crying for help. Tongue

And arrogant decision, well, this, I will leave for some other time. ;)

They banned the site because SOS post wrong info!! hmm...big punishments for a small mistakes :Lol
I don't know what punishment they imposed some other giveaway site ( i have seen in MT Giveaway sections) that is prone to redirect to Malware host!! anyways this is their own decision! We don't need to cry about that  ;)
other sections crying for help,Same things are applicable for MT,if you join here it would be great ;) 

Btw Yash you are doing very well... in many sites.. specially your generosity are praised by all..
God bless you.
(02-07-2019 , 09:22 PM)ahmed Wrote: They banned the site because SOS post wrong info!! hmm...big punishments for a small mistakes :Lol
I don't know what punishment they imposed some other giveaway site ( i have seen in MT Giveaway sections) that is prone to redirect to Malware host!! anyways this is their own decision! We don't need to cry about that  ;)
other sections crying for help,Same things are applicable for MT,if you join here it would be great ;) 

Btw Yash you are doing very well... in many sites.. specially your generosity are praised by all..
God bless you.

ahmed, I mentioned "this SEEMS the reason MT banned the website."

I post to help, suggest and feedback. Rest, I can't and don't want to.

Honestly, 90% licenses are from friends. You too are very active and contribute a lot.
MT apparently stopped & banned Sharewareonsale links & giveaways because SOS owner Ashraf asked them to not allow posting the exclusive SOS giveaways in their giveaway section. I do not remember the full incident but an admin over in MT mentioned it, it was before I joined here in P2D or simiilar time frame.

Yeah Hitfilm has the pro version, express is the free version. Much like Davinci resolve, cheaper though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway HitFilm Express 2021 [for PC & Mac] ahmed 0 1,203 03-24-2021 , 09:34 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  EaseUS mother's day giveaway 2017 (May.10 th, 2017 - May.16th, 2017) AAU 0 1,589 05-09-2017 , 10:58 AM
Last Post: AAU