Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Moderator of forum
Question 
(01-06-2016 , 06:08 PM)hakah Wrote: I reckon guardian is the best choice from candidates as he has got much better experience and knowledge as being served as Moderator for various Forums so far.

I don't say that guardian wouldn't be the best choice but one question i need to ask. Hakah, how do you know what kind of experience/knowledge other candidates have?  Hooray
I suggest guardiana because it has extensive experience in other forums.
G-Funk: I know guardian since he works with Bala at Tweakbytes.com years before! I am a member of various forums starting from Raymond.cc up to now for more than 10 years where I know Mike there.
(01-06-2016 , 11:13 AM)guardian Wrote: hi good peoples

some of you know me from Mod to Super to Admin on tweakbytes.com
or as a Mod from tipradar.com where I first met Mike Big Grin
and you may also know me from programyzadarmo.net.pl as Mod to Admin

Soooo if you agree I am happy to be considered as a Mod here with Mike once more and also will run a few more
awesome software giveaways

guardian 

edit: ;)

(01-06-2016 , 06:38 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thank you my friends for your kind words
I forget to add information that I have also a great experience as a moderator in 2 other forums
Moreover I am very interested in making our forum the best and in helping all members
I have a lot to do here

In favour of the above 2 candidates.  Heart
Hello everyone,
I would also like to apply for this Mod position.

I don't want to tell, I will do this or that and will bring most giveaway, but I will try my best, to organise good software giveaway and will try for lifetime license.

Regards
Mohammad
It seems that this forum is very attractive both to users and mods. This means something.  Smile
(01-08-2016 , 06:54 PM)Mohammad Wrote: Hello everyone,
I would also like to apply for this Mod position.

I don't want to tell, I will do this or that and will bring most giveaway, but I will try my best, to organise good software giveaway and will try for lifetime license.

Regards
Mohammad

I second Mohammad's proposal. Cool 
Seems like old friends' gathering to me. Big Grin
Lightbulb 
(01-07-2016 , 05:39 PM)hakah Wrote: G-Funk: I know guardian since he works with Bala at Tweakbytes.com years before! I am a member of various forums starting from Raymond.cc up to now for more than 10 years where I know Mike there.

But you still didn't answer to my question....  Big Grin

Quote:We will make a decision sometime next week so anyone interested needs to mention their interest in the next few days.

Hopefully that happens through voting? Thumb
(01-09-2016 , 03:18 AM)G-Funk Wrote: But you still didn't answer to my question....  Big Grin

how do you know what kind of experience/knowledge other candidates have? 

fair question  Dont Know

I have posted my past and present forum positions
I know Mohammad from Shitradar I mean Tipradar as Moderator (quite a few years experience there)
tarekma7 I only know as VIP from nsane forums .. and I see his recent joining of download.hr .. sorry limited knowledge of

maybe others know more about other candidates experiences ?? I feel we still need to consider all applicants and if we are elected by the 
masses and Admin feel we are not up to scratch for the position I am sure Mike will simply remove status - only takes moments in ACP
Mike,

Maybe you can add a poll to this thread and allow people to vote for the new MOD in this thread with the members who are interested in the position with a time period of 7-10 days or however long you think voting should last. After that time period, the member with the most votes could be the new MOD. Just an idea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guardian - New Moderator Mike 20 4,365 04-12-2020 , 08:32 PM
Last Post: scot
  Mohammad.Poorya - New Promo2day Moderator tarekma7 22 4,937 11-14-2019 , 11:40 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Ahmed.....NEW MODERATOR tarekma7 26 5,439 09-27-2019 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Tregs_beales: New Moderator tarekma7 31 6,688 06-26-2019 , 02:06 PM
Last Post: akiratoriyama
  Sasha: New Moderator tarekma7 23 6,081 03-27-2019 , 11:46 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07