Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Moderator of forum
(01-08-2016 , 06:54 PM)Mohammad Wrote: Hello everyone,
I would also like to apply for this Mod position.

I don't want to tell, I will do this or that and will bring most giveaway, but I will try my best, to organise good software giveaway and will try for lifetime license.

Regards
Mohammad

I have to say that I also support Mohammad as Promo2day MOD. And I think it's not a bad thing for our forum to select few MODs by voting.

As long as they are all active and passion. Every MOD has his advantage. For example one is good at reviewing and the other one is good at communicating with developers for giveaways. Even maybe someone has a friendship or  bsiness relationship with many software companies. That's all good news for Promo2day Forum and good news for our members.

Of course, Promo2day still has a long way to go. But we can get more than 400 members in such a short time by our great efforts. That's indeed great, really. So we have reason to believe that our forum will be more and more better also more and more popular.

Good luck to all dear Promo2day members here.

Best regards and wishes,
Geo Aachen
After reading all the input from our members I have decided to promote the following members below to mods for our forum. I feel a vote was not needed this time and these members have quite alot of experience at this type of work. If anyone has any issues or problems just let me know we can always make changes.

guardian
Mohammad 
tarekma7
(01-09-2016 , 09:23 AM)Mike Wrote: After reading all the input from our members I have decided to promote the following members below to mods for our forum. I feel a vote was not needed this time and these members have quite alot of experience at this type of work. If anyone has any issues or problems just let me know we can always make changes.

guardian
Mohammad 
tarekma7

Mike that's a really good decision 

Congratulation to
 guardian
 Mohammad 
 tarekma7

Clapping Clapping Clapping
We offer our support and best wishes to you Angel

Thanks
Arim
A very good decision for our forum.

Congratulations
guardian
Mohammad 
tarekma7
Best of luck to all three mod
I'm really so happy that guardian Mohammad and tarekma7 are all as MODs of Promo2day Forum!

Congratulations buddies! Promo2day will develop more faster because of you!

Best Regards,

Geo (My ID color is the same to the MOD though I'm not a real MOD Big Grin )
Congratulations to all three moderators and success in working for our community. Bravo
Congratulations!

guardian
Mohammad 
tarekma7
An Awesome Decision! Cool

Congratulations to
guardian Heart
Mohammad  Heart
tarekma7 Heart

All of us offer full support and best wishes to you 3 gentlemen.
Congratulations to our new Mods!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guardian - New Moderator Mike 20 4,365 04-12-2020 , 08:32 PM
Last Post: scot
  Mohammad.Poorya - New Promo2day Moderator tarekma7 22 4,944 11-14-2019 , 11:40 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Ahmed.....NEW MODERATOR tarekma7 26 5,441 09-27-2019 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Tregs_beales: New Moderator tarekma7 31 6,692 06-26-2019 , 02:06 PM
Last Post: akiratoriyama
  Sasha: New Moderator tarekma7 23 6,082 03-27-2019 , 11:46 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07