Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
guardian's upcoming giveaways and suggestions
@guardian's
please if possible run AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5.1.0 giveaway
thankyou
(03-14-2016 , 06:25 AM)guardian Wrote: another of my good friends from Zabkat has kindly offered a few licenses for his new search engine DeskRule

I too can see great potential in his new search engine software...  SO I of course said YES PLEASE

Update: this very kind software developer has agreed to donate 5 x licenses for a giveaway ... thank you Zabkat
@guardian
yes currently I am using Softmaker office 2012 itself but developers ending support for it, got following detail on mail

"End of support for SoftMaker Office 2012 for Windows
With this e-mail, we want to advise you of the end of support for SoftMaker Office 2012 for Windows.
Software is subject to a product cycle: After a version is released, SoftMaker supports it with free service packs and free technical support.
When a new version is released, we continue to offer support for the old version for one year:
  • SoftMaker Office 2016 for Windows has been released on May 18, 2015.

• This means that support for its predecessor, SoftMaker Office 2012 for Windows, ends on May 18, 2016.
From that day, no service packs will be made available for SoftMaker Office 2012, and free support for this version ends as well.
What does this mean for you as a user? Even though we do not recommend it, you can keep using your old SoftMaker Office even after the end of support. However, you will not receive technical support, bug fixes or improvements for this version anymore.
To continue receiving the best possible support from SoftMaker and to use a product that is continually checked for security issues, you should consider switching to the current product version. Upgrades are only €/US$ 19.99.
undefined Order online

End of support for SoftMaker Office 2012 for Linux
Support for SoftMaker Office 2012 for Linux ends on December 9, 2016, because the successor version has started shipping on December 9, 2015."
(03-19-2016 , 06:46 AM)Ari Wrote: @guardian
yes currently I am using Softmaker office 2012 itself but developers ending support for it, 

yeah I did hear this and as I had to go to work sorry I forgot to mention that there is another alternative .. OPEN OFFICE The Free and Open Productivity Suite 
which is a contender as it features six personal productivity applications: a word processor (and its web-authoring component), spreadsheet, presentation graphics, 
drawing, equation editor, and database. 

OpenOffice is released on Windows, Solaris, Linux and Macintosh operation systems, with more communities joining, 
including a mature FreeBSD port. OpenOffice is localised and is supported in over 110 languages worldwide.

OpenOffice.org was donated to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) in 2011
(03-15-2016 , 05:44 AM)Ari Wrote: Please arrange a giveaway for any office suite (MS Big Grin / ashampoo/ Kingsoft/ other)

WPS Office 2016 (previously Kingsoft Office) free during beta-testing

https://www.wps.com/wps-office-2016-beta
(03-12-2016 , 03:16 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Thank you guardian for your efforts. I really appreciate it.
I suggested 2 software on the shoutbox: TechSmith SnagIt and HDD Regenerator from dposoft.net.

Bow

Smile

to get you by until I run the giveaway for SnagIt

TechSmith SnagIt Chrome extension
Thanks guardian but i don`t use chrome, it updates too much. Lmao
guardian's upcoming giveaways update:  as requested by our good friend Geo  Eyebrow

will run this weekend:

10  x Backup4all Pro licenses
 5   x  Acronis True Image 2016 - World BackUp day promo

soon to run:
 5   x AVG Ultimate (my good friend has agreed for 5 licenses and has sent these to me..  thank you)
(04-02-2016 , 02:44 AM)guardian Wrote: guardian's upcoming giveaways update:  as requested by our good friend Geo  Eyebrow

will run this weekend:

10  x Backup4all Pro licenses
 5   x  Acronis True Image 2016 - World BackUp day promo

soon to run:
 5   x AVG Ultimate (my good friend has agreed for 5 licenses and has sent these to me..  thank you)

I really don't know what I can say but thanks, thanks a lot dear guardian Thumb
You are so great SuperMOD!

Good luck to all Promo2day members!
ALL THE BEST!
WPS Office Pro
Wondershare Filmora 
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder deluxe 
Binisoft Windows Firewall Control
QFX Keyscrambler Premium
Snagit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Year Vote: What is your suggestions to encourage forum activity? tarekma7 10 3,786 12-17-2020 , 11:28 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Update Feedback or Suggestions for Promo2day Blog Mike 0 1,897 06-14-2020 , 06:01 PM
Last Post: Mike
  guardian - New Moderator Mike 20 4,356 04-12-2020 , 08:32 PM
Last Post: scot
  Feedback or Suggestions for Promo2day tarekma7 4 4,307 07-03-2019 , 11:51 PM
Last Post: baziroll