Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Shadow Defender - 10 Lifetime licenses
[Image: eRmKeUH.png]

What is Shadow Defender ?
Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

Shadow Defender Features
  • 1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
  • 2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
  • 3. Protect your privacy.
  • 4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
  • 5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Shadow Defender Users
  • 1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
  • 2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
  • 3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).
Screenshot:
System Requirements
Windows XP
Windows 2003
Windows Vista SP2 with KB2763674 installed
undefined Windows 7 SP1 with KB3033929 installed
undefined Windows 8, 8.1
undefined Windows 10

Home:
http://www.shadowdefender.com/

Competition rules:
  • To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Shadow Defender ? or write something about Shadow Defender ".
  • Only one entry allowed per household.
  • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
  • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
  • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
  • You only need to post once.
  • Any other posts will be deleted.
Competition run time:
This giveaway starts on the 17th.February 2019 and will end on 12th March 2019.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 12th March 2019 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

:arrow: Enter Here
Thanks for the share. Good luck to all who enter.
My dear friends. The program breaks a keygan. Unlimited is obtained. Bravo
Hi and Thanks for this great giveaway , i would like to win Shadow Defender becuase of its very useful feature like sandbox which keeps all junk and malware out until next reboot where your pc is back to where you started before hitting shadow defender .Great Program.
(02-21-2019 , 09:36 PM)complimentarydinner9 Wrote: Hi and Thanks for this great giveaway , i would like to win Shadow Defender becuase of its very useful feature like sandbox which keeps all junk and malware out until next reboot where your pc is back to where you started before hitting shadow defender .Great Program.

This is an external giveaway which you will need to follow the link posted to enter.
It was my mistakes
I should have mentioned it ..
I'm gonna use it as a second line of defense against malware.

Thank you and hope to win a license.
I suggest not to add the forum name to the giveaway title. 

Only the software name and link to the giveaway inside the topic
PM sent to Ahmed, mohamed poorya and sasha
Winners Announced!
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...st-1508644

[Image: 5588412www.jpg]

Congratulations Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Shadow Defender 10 lifetime license (use and free updates) ahmadkhaje 2 1,613 04-18-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Contest Internet Download Manager 2 lifetime licenses 10 one-year licenses ahmadkhaje 9 3,467 04-06-2020 , 03:39 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Shadow Defender Giveayway fiksum dyrdum 0 1,347 06-07-2017 , 09:10 AM
Last Post: fiksum dyrdum
  Orange Defender - 500 licenses for one year AAU 2 1,507 04-10-2017 , 02:25 PM
Last Post: ant_gamal
  Shadow Defender (7 Licenses) Giveaway Argail 5 1,868 03-24-2017 , 11:29 AM
Last Post: khanyash