Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Feedback & Suggestions
(01-09-2016 , 02:15 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have some suggestions:

1. I suggest to completely separate "MOBILE",, "Software and Game Exchange", and "Off Topic"chat as NEW FORUMS (Like software and games)

They are already separated.

Mobile section can be divided into android and iPhone and others(windows phone...)

Exchange : software and games

Off Topic chat : can include music , video , photoalbums , images

This is the place for off topic chat about anything non computer related, like movies, music etc.

2. Coupons are better to be outside exchange section ...it is similar to discounts and can be a subsection in hot deals and discounts

These are coupons members are wanting to trade not a hot deal coupon.

3. is there any option to increase PM inbox capacity?

What issues are you having with capacity?

4. One other thing : I tried to add the forum to Tapatalk but cannot find it?

5. Pinned topics are needed in each section (as Forum Rules, rules for the exchange system, How to post images , facebook and twitter accounts for the forum)
Thanks given by:
(01-14-2016 , 12:31 PM)Mike Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
4. One other thing : I tried to add the forum to Tapatalk but cannot find it?

[Image: e7F0vrtl.png]

You can download from tapatalk.com for MyBB You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Since this is my one hundred post. i would like to make it different, meaningful if possible per say.

Below is my 0.0000000000000000000001 cent worth of suggestion.

As our our forum have implemented the revamped award system, which aimed to reward and motivate our active user(s).

Being able to engage in active trading here, with other members, have make some of us very happy, kind of feel like being home.

However, i find that the active trader(s) is/are yet to be recognised and to be awarded with trophy/trophies.

Thus, i would like to make a very small suggestion, absolutely at admin/forum's discretion, to reward and motivate our active trader(s) here.
Thanks given by: Geo
(01-17-2016 , 08:05 AM)kavira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Since this is my one hundred post. i would like to make it different, meaningful if possible per say.

Below is my 0.0000000000000000000001 cent worth of suggestion.

As our our forum have implemented the revamped award system, which aimed to reward and motivate our active user(s).

Being able to engage in active trading here, with other members, have make some of us very happy, kind of feel like being home.

However, i find that the active trader(s) is/are yet to be recognised and to be awarded with trophy/trophies.

Thus, i would like to make a very small suggestion, absolutely at admin/forum's discretion, to reward and motivate our active trader(s) here.

kavira,  you read my mind. Good proposal. I vote for it.  Big Grin
Thanks given by: kavira
You are the real master mind, i'm just your follower. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2016 , 01:00 PM)kavira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are the real master mind, i'm just your follower. Big Grin

That is Mike, the admins and all the others that contribuite to make this forum better day by day, I`m just a simple user. Exclamation
Thanks, kavira.
Thanks given by:
I suggest, if possible, make screenshots desktops department is to thematically enriched our forums. Smile
Thanks given by:
Mike. Can you do something to increase our internal PM storage?  I have many messages and i don't want to delete any. Can we expand somehow the storage limit? When we get 200 the capacity is full.
Thanks given by: kavira
(01-23-2016 , 02:40 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mike. Can you do something to increase our internal PM storage?  I have many messages and i don't want to delete any. Can we expand somehow the storage limit? When we get 200 the capacity is full.

I believe all active traders are facing the same problem here Undecided , as i'm struggling very hard to stay within that limit as well Confused.
Thanks given by:
(01-23-2016 , 02:55 PM)kavira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-23-2016 , 02:40 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mike. Can you do something to increase our internal PM storage?  I have many messages and i don't want to delete any. Can we expand somehow the storage limit? When we get 200 the capacity is full.

I believe all active traders are facing the same problem here Undecided , as i'm struggling very hard to stay within that limit as well Confused.

Same here I have storage problem. My PM is almost full with 195 message. I do not want to delete any single message
Thanks given by: