Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Update Introducing Malwarebytes Privacy
Take control of your privacy

Malwarebytes Privacy is a VPN (Virtual Private Network) that looks out for you by serving as a digital middleman between you and the Internet. Your Internet traffic will look like it’s coming from one of our virtual servers – giving you a simple, easy way to take control of your privacy

VPNs have had a lot of bad publicity lately and there are some questionable companies all offering
you a lot but after taking your money they do not live up to many of their promises

SO being a MBAM supporter for what seems like forever now I thought this information worthy of 
your time to take a read through even if just for the education  Clapping

source: https://www.malwarebytes.com/vpn/
(04-18-2020 , 06:38 AM)guardian Wrote: Take control of your privacy

Malwarebytes Privacy is a VPN (Virtual Private Network) that looks out for you by serving as a digital middleman between you and the Internet. Your Internet traffic will look like it’s coming from one of our virtual servers – giving you a simple, easy way to take control of your privacy

VPNs have had a lot of bad publicity lately and there are some questionable companies all offering
you a lot but after taking your money they do not live up to many of their promises

SO being a MBAM supporter for what seems like forever now I thought this information worthy of 
your time to take a read through even if just for the education  Clapping

source: https://www.malwarebytes.com/vpn/

Great people. They developed their own VPN or it`s the Mullvad VPN rebranded by Malwarebytes?
I think this is their own as far i read.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing VyprVPN 4.0 Beta With WireGuard Sasha 0 1,177 05-08-2020 , 05:24 PM
Last Post: Sasha
Thumbs Up Introducing Private.sh: A search engine that Cryptographically Protects Your Privacy Sasha 0 1,359 11-20-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: Sasha