Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway All Jetbrains products Free
(Students/Staff) All Jetbrains products Free (IntelliJ Idea Ultimate, PyCharm, GoLand etc) 1 Year License (Renewable)

Use some of these at work and didn't know all of them can be downloaded for free with a University account. Usually costs £199 a year. 

Free individual licenses for students and faculty members

Students should have access to the highest-quality education available. So if you’re learning (or teaching) Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, JavaScript, Kotlin, Objective-C, or .NET technologies, hit the ground running with professional developer tools from JetBrains. The best part is, the educational licenses are completely free!

Who can apply?
[i]Students and faculty staff members [/i]from accredited educational institutions: high schools, colleges, universities. Students need to be enrolled in an accredited educational program that takes one or more years of full-time studying to complete.

How do I apply?
There are a few ways you can apply for a free license. The best way is to use your official institutional email address or ISIC card. In this case, it will only take you a few minutes to get a free educational license pack.

You can also apply with a student/teacher card or any other official document certifying your affiliation with your academic institution. Such applications may take several days to process.

Includes:

IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate

ReSharper Ultimate (which includes ReSharper, ReSharper C++, dotTrace, dotCover and dotMemory)
ReSharper
Rider
ReSharper C++
AppCode
CLion
DataGrip
GoLand
PhpStorm
PyCharm
RubyMine
WebStorm
https://www.jetbrains.com/student/