Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
It's not over, but 2021 is going to be a very bumpy ride
It's not over, but 2021 is going to be a very bumpy ride      Brighteon <noreply@brighteon.com> Unsubscribe
Mon, Jan 25, 11:33 PM (17 hours ago)      It's not over, but 2021 is going to be a very bumpy ride

We have good news and bad news today. The good news is that Biden really is a fake president who can be removed at any time by the military, which has all the power and authority (and election rigging proof) to do so.

The bad news is that everything is still political, and things are probably going to be allowed to get much, much worse across America before the military moves on Biden.

Today's feature story and podcast brings you all the details, most of which you won't like. Sadly, all the elements were in place for Inauguration Day, but the military hesitated and failed to act (for reasons I explain here).

Also, there's nothing special that's going to happen by March 4th, so don't think that's a magic date where things get solved.
You have really lost your mind, you post atrocious things, here there is talk of a military coup.
This hatred is too much, this forum is turning into fascist shit.
stop posting fascist crap.
Sick No
(01-27-2021 , 07:57 AM)eufrasiox Wrote: You have really lost your mind, you post atrocious things, here there is talk of a military coup.
This hatred is too much, this forum is turning into fascist shit.
stop posting fascist crap.
  I,m not a fascist  & i have not lost my mind just some people lots of people don,t now the truth & never will