Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Tarekma7 Giveaways and Suggetions
My competition proposals:

Affinity Photo - Serif (Europe) Ltd. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - Professional photo editing software;

Affinity Designer - Serif (Europe) Ltd. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - Professional graphic design software;

Sandboxie - Ronen Tzur  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  - Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer;

PDF-XChange PRO - Tracker Software Products   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
A comprehensive set of tools for creating and editing PDF documents.
Sandboxie devs are not open to giveaways you can only get discounts. Deathsmear already trying for it I think.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to tregs_beales for this post:
  • grr, baziroll, walang sangit
frootvpn because i have used it and 2nd Dr.fone toolkit Android data recovery.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AtulSharma for this post:
  • grr
Is it possible to offer a contest to win a license for Ultra Fractal 6 with perhaps a discount for new or upgrading subscribers?
(11-21-2017 , 05:34 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sandboxie devs are not open to giveaways you can only get discounts. Deathsmear already trying for it I think.

I have long recommended this app to my friend and it seems that he is interested to have a lifetime license, how much discount can be earned ?, my friend will be happy to hear this
Thank you for the opportunity to specify software here. 
Below is my suggestion:
- AOMEI Backupper Professional
- Shadow Defender