• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
abelssoft HappyCard for free! It's St. Nicholas day and I give presents away
It's St. Nicholas day and I give presents away

Dr. Sven Abels via abelssoft.de

Dec 5, 2021, 8:04 PM (2 days ago)

to me
Hello,

Today is St. Nicholas day here in Germany, where the tradition is that St. Nicholas brings small presents in the leadup to the Christmas season.

Continuing in this tradition today, I would like to give you as a loyal Abelssoft customer a special gift. In times when the next manufacturer is only a click away, loyal customers like you are a treasure for every company.

That's why I'm giving you the latest version of HappyCard for free!

Our popular greeting card designer is to the Christmas season like lights are to a Christmas tree. Thanks to HappyCard, you can not only create creative Christmas cards with the help of 50 modern professional templates, but also create beautiful gift cards in no time at all. When it comes time to open presents, your gift cards will catch everyone's eye.

Here you can get HappyCard for free and use it immediately:  our download will begin shortly...
After the download is complete, please run its setup file to install the program.

If the download doesn't begin automatically, please click the following link:

https://www.abelssoft.de/HappyCard-XMAS-2021.exe                My team and I wish you a contemplative and stress-free Christmas!

This program is suitable for: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11

Many greetings,

Dr. Sven Abels           Digital Signature ( Ascora GmbH)  HappyCard for free!  Is 100% Malware FREE & Clean Of Any Of These Malware Threats - No Backdoors, Virus, Spyware, Adware, Trojans, Worms, Ransomware, Keyloggers, Rootkits, PUPs, Scanned With  Malwarebytes Premium 4.4.11