Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License
I love Flashboot. I love to do experiments with my computer. This app helps a lot. And going forward, Windows 11 is the new OS. The latest version of Flashboot supports it. It would be great to win this.

My favourite features are XP related features and Windows 7 on modern computers.

Here is my share:
https://twitter.com/andreyignatkov/statu...7771561986
What is your favorite features?/Why you want to win a license?

Creating an installable and bootable clone of window 10 on a USB flash drive is my favorite features. 
The reason why I want to get flashboot is that I want to provide a security guarantee for my computer.  In case my system crashes, with the USB flash drive I can not only boot my computer and save my data, but also quickly reinstall my system. thank you!

twitter
Microsoft should have maintained win 7 compatibility. Win 10 is bloated and 11 is just painful to use, it's feels like it's designed for braindead people, anything that could barely be considered advanced is made intentionally harder to do

twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win a FlashBoot Pro license to create bootable USB media with Windows installation versions, as well as install Windows operating systems on USB drives.

In FlashBoot Pro, I like the ease of writing an image of the Windows operating system to a removable USB disk, recording with BIOS or UEFI support, cloning the operating system to a USB drive, cloning USB drives.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
I'd love to be able to clone a windows 7 tp a new computer using FlashBoot... been wanting something like this for a while

My Tweet
Thanks for the giveaway. I would love to win this tool for my OS related tasks. Last time I won this but it's lifetime only for that version. Hence, I would like to win the updated version with Windows 11 support. Hope this time it's a truly lifetime license with updates. Smile

My tweet:
https://twitter.com/Laura82930792/status...0461895687
End

17/january/2022
winners
[Image: sVXlwbI.png]
Congratulations to the winners.
Congratulations!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Winrar V6.11 Review and 8x Lifetime Perpetual License Giveaway tarekma7 37 6,216 11-25-2022 , 11:30 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum