Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest DriverMax PRO lifetime licenses
(03-01-2022 , 02:39 PM)ahmadkhaje Wrote: I will hand over the licenses to the manager and he will determine the winners and award the licenses.

Licenses received from ahmadkhaje and thanks for posting the giveaway.
Every now and then I like to buy older laptops (especially Thinkpads) at the flea market and I am happy when after a short time of working on the laptops everything works as it should. 

To save time I like to use "Snappy Driver Installer Origin" to install drivers that Windows doesn't provide. This works fine most of the time, but sometimes there are problems and Snappy Driver Installer Origin doesn't find the correct driver for example. So I would be happy to win a DriverMax PRO license to have a very good alternative.  Smile

Thanks a lot for this giveaway  Thumb

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!. Thumb
I am participating in the competition and I want to win a license, because
DriverMax is a useful tool that allows you to search, download and install drivers for devices in Windows. The program is very easy to use, and the functions it offers allow you to save time.

My Share: Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3103667200
I want to win a lifetime license of drivermax pro as I like following features-
1.DriverMax automatically tests each new driver before installing it on your PC, ensuring its proper functioning. 
2.In addition, it backs up the current drivers and creates a system restore point, allowing a quick rollback of the installation. 
3.All controllers are scanned thoroughly for viruses and threats before they are provided to users.

I also like that it is easy to use and setup!and i have never faced any issue after installing any driver through this app.
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

The software supports the search for outdated or defective drivers, and also allows you to create backups (in ZIP format) of all drivers - in order to restore them later in the event of a system failure or damage to any driver installed on the computer

Twitter
Thanks for this contest, Driver Max has the option to install only signed Drivers !

Share Link
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, ahmadkhaje
DriverMax PRO continues to be a very good solution for maintaining the drivers updated fast and accurate. They have pretty much expertise in this field being a great developer. Never had any issues using their products and I would like to win a license for this software. 

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
Thumb
[Image: L9J3m8J.png]

Winners selected PM Mike within 3 days to receive your win.
Congratulations to the winners! :-)
Congrats to all the winners!  Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,982 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses) tarekma7 48 24,065 08-18-2020 , 01:49 AM
Last Post: clyde
  Promo2day Contest DriverMax Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 23 10,193 04-11-2020 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: Starship