[Official Giveaway] - Backup4all Professional (10 x licenses)
What I like is the "Predefined backups" where in you can backup a "specific application data" like browsers etc. There are freewares that can d it but Backup4all Pro does it flawlessly. Count me in please Smile Common guys spread the word ;)

Tweet
Thank you for the chance at this awesome giveaway!
My favorite feature is version tracking. ( selectively restore the previous version of any file) Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway.
I like Backup4all because is easy to use, I like Smart Backup Type.
My share
Thanks guardian for the giveaway Smile

‘What is your most favourite feature of Backup4all Professional version software?’
My most favourite feature of Backup4all is helpful wizard for backing up and restoring, backup to FTP, dvd and blueray.
Backup4all is great program.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...1616301503
https://twitter.com/dx_tech/status/721027995788525570
competition thread closed whilst I check each members post for eligibility

NO dual IP addresses used
Post count conditions are followed = 5
Thread count conditions are followed = 4

good luck to all who entered and if you are not eligible I would suggest in future please read and follow my 3 simple GOLDEN RULES
[Image: PbMQ97Tl.jpg]

Winning member’s names have been selected by random.org and now that winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me 
to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified time frame your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame, please note that Backup4all Professional software developers will 
require 'your name and your email address' to create your unique license so please supply me with these details in your claim PM. 

unfortunately there were 3 members who did not qualify for this giveaway and therefore their names were
                                                                                                       not added to the list for randomising to select lucky winners...
Congratulations to the winners

Thanks a lot guardian for the wonderful giveaway
Thanks for the contest and congrats to all the winners. Smile
Really good official giveaway, really! Thanks a lot to dear SuperMOD guardian and his friend! Also congrats to all winners Smile

All the best!
Congratulations to the winners Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,539 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 13,003 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional (6 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 38 16,554 10-22-2018 , 09:05 AM
Last Post: Raur
  [Exclusive] novaPDF Professional Review and Giveaway (20 licenses) tarekma7 51 17,981 07-24-2018 , 04:49 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 25 9,818 07-23-2018 , 05:41 PM
Last Post: baziroll