Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Why Ukraine War will last YEARS

U.S. officials now admit Ukraine can't possibly win the war but that's never been the plan. The plan all along is to use every last Ukrainian as a proxy to degrade Russia's military while enriching America's defense contractors. Only one part of the plan has worked.
If Trump was still president this war would never have happened.
(09-02-2023 , 12:23 PM)Mike Wrote: If Trump was still president this war would never have happened.

Mike, don’t write this nonsense, you don’t know the mentality of Ukrainians, we have been at war with the Russians for centuries, and they periodically crawl into our land, staged a famine for us, from which thousands of our people died, literally took grain from people. And, now some f__cking Trump has appeared, and it is said that he will solve everything in a few days. Bullshit. If there was Trump, russian bastards would kill Ukrainians without being punished, and there would be no world support.
Everyone has their own opinion and I just stated mine. I guess only time will tell when this war will end.
(09-02-2023 , 04:48 PM)Mike Wrote: Everyone has their own opinion and I just stated mine. I guess only time will tell when this war will end.

This war will end when these bastards leave our land.
I'm completely agree with Sasha. I live in Eastern European country and I know by first hand how evil is Russia. Their goal is simple - destabilization and anexing teritories. They wage wars to annex territories. Ask their neighbours - Finland, China, Germany, Estonia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova.
I hate them with passion. Slava Ukraine.
(09-04-2023 , 02:24 PM)blightleague Wrote: I'm completely agree with Sasha. I live in Eastern European country and I know by first hand how evil is Russia. Their goal is simple - destabilization and anexing teritories. They wage wars to annex territories. Ask their neighbours - Finland, China, Germany, Estonia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova.
I hate them with passion. Slava Ukraine.

Yes it's true,.

Glory to heroes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden sends BILLIONS more to Ukraine as Putin warns of nuclear war mrtrout 0 1,827 05-24-2023 , 12:50 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  "Most of them are dead!"- Ukraine's army DECIMATED says Col. MacGregor mrtrout 0 1,805 05-17-2023 , 05:13 AM
  Kyiv helicopter crash kills 18, top Ukraine officials dead mrtrout 2 1,799 01-18-2023 , 03:52 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Support Ukraine scolli23 1 1,444 03-07-2022 , 07:45 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Church temporarily moves missionaries out of Ukraine mrtrout 0 1,193 01-25-2022 , 06:40 AM