Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] VoodooShield Pro [Lifetime /2 years /1 year Licenses]
VoodooShield is an excellent software. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an extra layer of security for their computer.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I like its flawless security and ability to work like an app firewall.
Also, it has a very configurable interface with very useful features. 
Count me in too...

My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1746019758523433322
Thank you for the review and the giveaway!

VoodooShield is a powerful application control utility. In fact I do not have any experience using it but I've used some similar solutions. After reading the review I believe VoodooShield is more powerful and has a lot of extra useful features.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/17...1118318720
Thanks for the VoodooShield Pro giveaway.

I have not used  CyberLock  from VoodooShield.

It looks like an excellent program. Very comprehensive.

Your computer is locked and you are protected. When CyberLock automatically toggles to ON Mode, it takes a snapshot of the currently running software, and automatically allows everything in this snapshot. CyberLock also automatically allows currently installed software and specific critical Windows system files. Any software that was not allowed when CyberLock was OFF is blocked.

The Achilles’ heel of all cybersecurity products is that they are only able to offer a single static level of protection, so at any given time their security posture is likely either too aggressive or too relaxed, resulting in false positives and breaches. CyberLock solves this issue by dynamically adjusting its security posture on the fly, based on the end-user’s current activity and behavior. As a result, we are able to offer a tighter and more robust lock than is possible with any other product.

In cybersecurity, context is everything.
Our unique Antimalware Contextual Engine is a highly developed, refined and sophisticated algorithm that examines the context of every feature of every possible attack chain event, so that benign events are automatically allowed and potentially malicious events are automatically blocked. This enables CyberLock to provide extremely robust ransomware, script, LOLBins and fileless malware protection capabilities.

WhitelistCloud is a patent-pending advanced file reputation service that continuously monitors all running processes and ensures only safe items are running at any given time. WhitelistCloud is essentially the exact opposite of traditional and next-gen antivirus detection mechanisms. Traditional and next-gen antivirus scans for malicious files, while WhitelistCloud scans for safe files so that Administrators and users are continually aware that only safe files are running on their networks.

Tweet

https://voodooshield.com/
I have used this program in the free version.

I would like to use  PRO version . and its my first software which i install after antivirus

Thanks for the VoodooShield giveaway.
Many years ago, I used VoodooShield for a while. At that time, you had to install VoodooShield on a clean environment. Nowadays it has anti-malware capabilities through the WhitelistCloud technology. I'm really interested in how good it is as it would be quite helpful for local zero-trust policy. Furthermore, I'd like to know how robust it can be against fileless attacks. I know the developers are working on the so-callled Attack Chains feature at this moment. I just hope they can bring some enhancement on memory protection as well in the future. Thank you for this giveaway.

Social Media Share
Last day here
Giveaway end,  winners will be announced here
[Image: FuCatAd.png]

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim the win. Name and E-mail are required
Thank You for the giveaway!  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [Christmas 2023] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional tarekma7 29 5,503 01-26-2024 , 04:23 PM
Last Post: Imran
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] UnHackMe Warrior: Removing rootkits is best done from the outside tarekma7 24 4,418 01-21-2024 , 06:29 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Contest [Christmas 2023] Ashampoo Backup Pro 25 tarekma7 22 4,908 01-20-2024 , 10:48 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] Audials Vision 2024 tarekma7 13 3,221 01-18-2024 , 04:33 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] Audials one 2024 tarekma7 20 5,064 01-15-2024 , 07:05 PM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper