Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License
Thanks for the giveaway @Mike 
HDS Professional is the best software for monitoring the health of the drives, both HDD and SSD. Period. 
I need a license to cover all the PCs in my household.
Count me in for the draw pls.
My share is below:
x.com giveaway share
Thanks for the Giveaway !
2. Reply below why you would like to use Hard Disk Sentinel Professional.
  Hard Disk Sentinel Pro runs in the background and verifies SSD/HDD health status by inspecting the SMART status of the   disk(s). If an error is found or unexpected behaviour is detected, it warns the user about the current situation and   also performs appropriate actions (for example, start an automatic backup). With this software, I can always be reminded and be alert of my disk(s) condition for urgent replacement or repair.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites.
  Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...zZgJ9jNr4l
[Image: 6DLAtI3.png]

Winners were selected and sent a license.
Thank You for opportunity to win this license. Fantastic news. Im really happy that i had a chance to win this software. thank You for giveaway once again Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Really Nice giveaway and thanks for the giveaway my Mike Smile
License received.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 2 Lifetime Licenses Mike 18 5,798 11-30-2021 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 9,239 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Promo2day Contest 5x Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime licenses and free updates to all version ahmadkhaje 35 9,209 06-27-2021 , 12:49 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Personal Giveaway 1x Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Lifetime. Mohammad.Poorya 33 11,305 01-23-2020 , 08:57 AM
Last Post: comphelp
  Personal Giveaway UnHackMe 1 Lifetime Unlimited license smieszko 31 8,361 01-13-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: smieszko