Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Personal giveaway] of Internet Download Manager (4) 1 year licenses.
I would like to giveaway 4 one year licenses of Internet Download Manager here .

Interested members can participate in this thread.

Comment in your reply' why do you need Internet Download Manager'?

If you don't want this, don't reply in this thread.
Don't use this win for trading purpose.
Its only meant for personal use only.

Giveaway time- 5 days.
Numbers of licenses- '4' each valid for 1 year from the date of activation.

I'll choose 4 winners after the giveaway is over on 23rd April using Random.org.

I'll send the winner's message after the selection of winner/s.

Winners must reply the winning PM within 3days.
Thanks,
sid_16.
This competition is open for participation!
Heart 
Thanks a lot.

IDM is the best software that can help me manage my downloads.
Internet Download Manager is the fastest download accelerator.

Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate downloads which increases download speeds by up to 5 times.
Thank you sid_16. 
This is the best download manager that increases speed of download.
Wow, sid_16, what a lovely personal giveaway. This is the best download manager that`s why I want to win it.
Big Grin

PS: sid_16 is a very known member and organizer from http://forums.mydigitallife.info/ which is an interesting and attractive forum as promo2day is.
Lol
Bloddy GREAT!!!!! Great to see you here sid_16 Smile

Please consider me for this contest Smile IDM is the best downloader there is as it's proven of it's great accommodation to proxy servers plus it's efficient management of segments during download makes it the best in utilizing the connections towards a better download experience. Now with Windows 10 compatibility also. 

G+Share

Bjourne Smile
I like to win because Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate downloads which increases download speeds by up to 5 times.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks sid_16 for the good giveaway !

I need Internet Download Manager due to one of its strengths is the ability to resume a download from the point at which it was interrupted. Internet Download Manager also creates multiple connections to the server for the same archive, which greatly speeds up the download.Internet Download Manager is an excellent tool.  
Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway ! ;)

Quickly download files, resume, will not ship the system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 49 14,230 03-04-2021 , 11:48 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,935 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  2 X Internet Download Manager - Annual Licenses tarekma7 47 15,762 05-16-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Password Manager 21 (5 licenses) Mike 18 7,745 04-20-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 [1 Year] ahmed 33 13,698 04-13-2020 , 02:57 AM
Last Post: saman