Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Giveaway/contest for 10 licenses] of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control
[Image: slide3.png]

Quote:All participants should comment 'why do you need / like Binisoft Windows Firewall Control'? in your post to make valid entry. Any entry not meeting this simple rule will be omitted and deleted. 

Rules:

[*]You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway
[*]If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
[*]If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 5 days then someone else will be selected.
[*]You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
[*]If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.

[*]Giveaway starts: 18 April for 10 days

Giveaway Page:

Visit HERE
Thanks for posting Tarek. I have noticed alot of other forums are demanding people to use their real IP address to enter the giveaways like we have done.
The days of cheaters are counted. Big Grin
thanks also note that bellow.

Quote:These are lifetime licenses for the PC they are installed on that means the activation code works only with the existing Windows installation. If the operating system is reinstalled or upgraded to newer windows, the activation status will be lost.
Thanks for the post.
(04-18-2016 , 03:14 PM)baziroll Wrote: thanks also note that bellow.

Quote:These are lifetime licenses for the PC they are installed on that means the activation code works only with the existing Windows installation. If the operating system is reinstalled or upgraded to newer windows, the activation status will be lost.

in my case, when i did Windows update and then reinstalled latest version, the activation didn't work.  Sick
(04-18-2016 , 07:52 PM)grr Wrote:

in my case, when i did Windows update and then reinstalled latest version, the activation didn't work.  Sick
it did not work because when you installed the latest version, your license did not match with the installation ID.
(04-18-2016 , 08:00 PM)leojohnpc Wrote:
(04-18-2016 , 07:52 PM)grr Wrote:

it did not work because when you installed the latest version, your license did not match with the installation ID.

Yes, the installation ID was different. I'm not aware if we cannot update to new version even if OS remains the same. Planning to contact developer.  :dodgy:
WINNERS ANNOUNCED......CONGRATULATIONS

[Image: fZPhhAcl.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [iOS CONTEST] MileWiz (100 Licenses) tarekma7 0 741 12-14-2020 , 10:06 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Contest Ashampoo HDD Control 3 (10 Licenses) ahmed 0 868 04-13-2020 , 09:22 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Giveaway/Contest]of 10 licenses of WinRAR version 5.80 Sasha 0 1,529 12-15-2019 , 10:27 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  [Giveaway/contest] for 10 yearly licenses of ESET Internet Security 13. tarekma7 4 2,924 12-14-2019 , 05:13 PM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Contest [Finished Contest] Ascomp Passta v 3 (10 Licenses) ahmed 2 1,815 03-13-2019 , 10:38 PM
Last Post: Mike