Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
2 quick questions regarding P2D Shoutbox
I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place to post this, but I could not find anywhere else that this would fit under. Please move if needed.

Question 1 - There is small black box in the top right hand corner that just keeps spinning...is it me, or am I missing a plug-in or something?
Question 2 - The Shoutbox is completely blank. Again, am i missing something?
Please Note - I am using a out of the box 64-bit Firefox 46.0.1 no extensions/plugins installed. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

[Image: oTgH2FY.jpg]
It should load right away for you and not continue spinning. I am not sure why you are having trouble loads fine for me using Firefox 46.0.1.
(06-05-2016 , 04:16 PM)giveaway_junkie Wrote: I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place to post this, but I could not find anywhere else that this would fit under. Please move if needed.

Question 1 - There is small black box in the top right hand corner that just keeps spinning...is it me, or am I missing a plug-in or something?
Question 2 - The Shoutbox is completely blank. Again, am i missing something?
Please Note - I am using a out of the box 64-bit Firefox 46.0.1 no extensions/plugins installed. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

[Image: oTgH2FY.jpg]

I`m having the same problem on my android with my now browser pro. I changed the browser and all went fine.
Thanks for the quick replies guys. The only other browser I have on my PC is the Vivaldi web browser, and it also just shows "Loading...". Hmm... how strange.
I am pretty sure your antivirus or firewall block the shoutbox. If you are using Malwarebyte add this to web exclusions list

miunashout-promotoday.rhcloud.com

Let me know what firewall or security program you were using if problem persist.
Hi Cool, thanks for the suggestion. Usually I am pretty good at figuring these things out. But this one has me stumped. I currently use ESET Smart Security 9 and it is set to Interactive Mode for the firewall. I keep a pretty good eye on the firewall rules that popup from time to time.

I think what I am going to do is completely disable ESET, and see what happens...

UPDATE - Decided to completely uninstall ESET, restarted PC, reset network settings to default, fresh Firefox and it's still showing the "Loading...". I give up on this right now, I don't have the patience for this today, thank you for trying guys.
Can you try using other web browser (chrome). Enable java plugin and stop adblocker
(06-05-2016 , 09:01 PM)giveaway_junkie Wrote: Hi Cool, thanks for the suggestion. Usually I am pretty good at figuring these things out. But this one has me stumped. I currently use ESET Smart Security 9 and it is set to Interactive Mode for the firewall. I keep a pretty good eye on the firewall rules that popup from time to time.

I think what I am going to do is completely disable ESET, and see what happens...

UPDATE - Decided to completely uninstall ESET, restarted PC, reset network settings to default, fresh Firefox and it's still showing the "Loading...". I give up on this right now, I don't have the patience for this today, thank you for trying guys.

You don't really need to uninstall tho just add that URL mentioned to the exclusion list to your firewall.
(06-06-2016 , 05:15 AM)Cool Wrote: You don't really need to uninstall tho just add that URL mentioned to the exclusion list to your firewall.

I know, but I was certain it was not ESET Smart Security blocking it, but I had to make sure. It's no problem removing/reinstalling software for me. Usually I figure these things out pretty quick, but honestly, this one has me stumped.

(06-05-2016 , 10:07 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Can you try using other web browser (chrome). Enable java plugin and stop adblocker

I don't use extensions or plugins for any of the browsers that I use. Even with the stock Windows firewall reset incl. SFC check, 3 different web browsers, 2 security suites, it is still showing "Loading...". This is really bugging the heck out of me.

Again, thank you to everyone for your suggestions, I'm just gonna leave it as is for now.
I face the same problem while the internet by PC (even I have ESS9 intakes on it)..
Don't know whether eset is doing it ir not but eset has some issues with website malwaretips, so may be this one is the case.