Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear." - Mark Twain
"When you are happy you can forgive a great deal." - Diana, Princess of Wales
"It is always better to live a day on your feet than a year on your knees." - Unknown
“When you experience loss, people say you’ll move through the 5 stages of grief…. 'Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance' ... What they don’t tell you is that you’ll cycle through them all every day.” ― Ranata Suzuki
"When I was young and sexually active, I would occasionally meet a woman that I did not like, and she did not like me, ... but I wanted to have sex with her, and she let me." --- Orson Wells 
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life, and you will call it fate." -- Carl Jung
"If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward." – Martin Luther King. Jr.
“Your mood shouldn't dictate your manners.” - Turcois Ominek
"Always be more than you appear and never appear to be more than you are." -  Angela Merkel
“Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on occasion, to greatness.” ― R.J. Palacio