Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house." - Zsa Zsa Gabor
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones.' – unknown
"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” - Spencer Johnson
“Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. There's no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere.” - Groucho Marx
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." - Michael Jordan
“Death, taxes and childbirth! There's never any convenient time for any of them.” - Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
"Hope is one of the principal springs that keep mankind in motion." - Thomas Fuller
 "One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood." -  Lucius Annaeus Seneca
(03-22-2017 , 01:29 PM)scot Wrote:  "One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood." -  Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Very wise and true saying.