Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 27: the next generation of system optimization!
Why do I want to win the latest version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer - vr.27?

Because I have used Ashampoo WinOptimizer for years, ... and long ago I came to believe that this software app is a "must have" app if I want to keep my computer hard disk clean and optimized. It finds  traces and junk files that no other disk cleaner that I use can find. -- So, when I clean my machine each week, or before I save off my well running hard drive to an external drive, I want the latest version of this software to be among my arsenal of cleaners that I use before I defragment my hard drive or save it in case some unexpected catastrophic failure happens. --- Also,  Ashampoo WinOptimizer has so many other functions that help me keep my computer working correctly that I can't even list them here. -- So, if want more good info about this software, then Google search "Ashampoo WinOptimizer" to find out how much the software critics love it. Smile

My X/Twitter.com media share for this giveaway contest.

*Thank you to the Ashampoo Company and Team for sponsoring this contest, and thank you, tarekma7, for all that you do for this forum. Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 tarekma7 35 7,650 06-14-2022 , 03:30 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19: System optimization, in-depth cleaning and diagnosis tarekma7 36 15,121 06-24-2021 , 05:13 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 (5 Lifetime Licenses) Mike 20 6,426 01-05-2021 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 Giveaway tarekma7 35 22,430 08-09-2020 , 01:11 PM
Last Post: Starship