Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Backup4all 9.1 Review and Giveaway - 10 Licenses
Why would I like to win a license for Backup4all Professional 9.1 ?

Because I learned a long time ago to backup all my valuable data ASAP because I tend to cry a lot when I have lost it in the past ... and then my wife always ends my crying by a strong kick in my arse.  Tongue ... And, also because Backup4all Professional can be configured to automat my backups so I will not miss doing them if I ever forget which is happening more often as I get older each click of the clock. --- I also love that it can store my valuable info on my computer on my external disk or online in one of the storage sites that I use.

(Of course, I get the forum newsletter and read it almost everyday ... especially when one of my posts gets put in it.  Big Grin )

*Thanks, Mike, for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb
Thank you for the giveaway.

I am currently using Backup4all version 5 on one of my computers, it is easy to use software and allows you to automatically backup files/folders to a cloud drive. I would love to upgrade to the latest version of the software.
My share FB
Final day to enter this contest.
[Image: jvXuRdN.png]

Winners Selected must provide Mike a valid email to where licenses should be sent within 5 days after the giveaway ends.
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations for the winners
Thanks Mikeee, and congratulations to other winners Clap
Thank you so much Mike for giveaway congrats to winners Heart Heart
Congrats to all winners!
Congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway!
Thumb