Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses]
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter share

"The Best Video Editor Used Ever"
Wondershare Filmora is an impressive and feature-packed video edition for getting things done quickly.

The best features I like in the app:

I particularly love the overlays options, and these are the things that really wow my viewers. Whether I’m making a keepsake to post to Facebook and share with my family, or I’m producing a low-budget but high requirement video for my small business, these overlays will produce a far more professional-looking finished product.

Advanced features and tools. These will help me to be more creative and edit my videos and images as a professional. These include advanced colour tuning, pan & zoom, stabilize video, play videos in reverse, split screen, green screen, overlays, record PC screen, power tool, scene detection and video snapshot. 
Wondershare Filmora is a great video editing app that balances powerful features with an intuitive interface at an affordable price point. It supports all modern video formats, as well as HD and 4K video editing and output. It’s an excellent editor that is perfect for creating high-quality online videos.
It’s Simple and Good and Best Video Editor !!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses] - by Starship - 07-18-2017 , 09:43 AM
RE: Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses] - by kcak - 07-24-2017 , 03:57 AM
RE: Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses] - by khanyash - 07-31-2017 , 03:54 AM
RE: Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses] - by khanyash - 08-05-2017 , 01:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wondershare Recoverit Giveaway [3 Pro & 3 Standard Licenses] tarekma7 31 11,954 03-27-2018 , 03:13 AM
Last Post: clyde
  Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 5 Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 30 14,768 08-09-2017 , 03:05 AM
Last Post: deathsmear