Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Review and Giveaway (5 Licenses)
Thank you for the good giveaway tarek &Thanks Steganos Team !

Twitter

why you want to win a license?"

Steganos Privacy Suite 19  provides Complete protection for documents, images, and passwords in a single application. Sensitive data such as business reports, TAN lists, and holiday photos can be easily encrypted on the PC, on the network or in the Cloud.
Because Steganos Privacy Suite is a good collection of tools designed to keep my private data safe from unauthorized access.

The Passwords Manager is a very useful tool for storing important passwords, credit card information and bookmarks. This module uses a different password and enables me to automatically open the webpage that requires the login data. In order to fill the login fields I need to drag and drop the items from the desktop widget.

I love the main feature of the application is the ability to create a secure location in order to store your sensitive files. In order to protect its content, the safe allows me to set a password and create a secret safe that uses a different password. 

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Review and Giveaway (5 Licenses) - by Starship - 09-18-2017 , 01:19 PM
hamede - by hamede - 10-05-2017 , 02:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPN Unlimited Review and Giveaway (3 Annual Licenses) tarekma7 29 16,545 08-29-2018 , 09:45 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Steganos Online Shield VPN (10 Licenses) Mike 23 11,625 08-25-2016 , 06:08 AM
Last Post: hamilton