Lighten PDF Converter OCR Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the good giveaway

Twitter Share

Favourite features:

The favourite features of the Lighten PDF Converter OCR stems from its OCR capabilities, a function that entails performing a comprehensive text recognition and extracting the content from a scanned PDF file.

I am happy to learn that the Lighten PDF Converter OCR can recognize characters according to their shapes and looks. The OCR is designed to work with several languages – including Russian, Swedish and Polish –, a setting that I can modify at any time by accessing the dedication option window.

I love that feature of the Lighten PDF Converter OCR is that it is capable of recognizing the type of date featured in the PDF file, an option that can spare me the trouble of further formatting on the output file when converting Excel or PowerPoint files.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lighten PDF Converter OCR Review and Giveaway - by Starship - 12-01-2017 , 08:26 AM
RE: Lighten PDF Converter OCR Review and Giveaway - by Rıza - 12-01-2017 , 02:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 24,007 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Lighten PDF Converter OCR (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 51 22,026 05-27-2016 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7