Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
O&O Defrag 23: Increased PC speed and Optimize Hard Disks
I have recently upgraded to windows ten, but my system has a slowdown; it starts very slowly and sometimes crashes.
I want my PC work like new and with a boost.O&O Defrag is a new software that optimizes the hard disk by increasing
your PC speed up to 100%.
It uses hardware friendly method SOLID/COMPLETE for defragmentation both in HDD & SSD.
O&O Defrag one most exciting feature is that it extends your hard disk life expectancy and also increases your data
recovery chances.
It has a simple User Interface that analyzes your system and Defrag. With O&O Defrag i can get maximum performance,
faster system and program starts on my Windows 10.USB sticks and memory cards are also supported.
It increases the security of your data, such as essential data. You can set O&O Defrag to run defragmentation on particular days of the week. It is also perfect for notebooks. One can choose the Defrag method according to his/her wishes.

https://twitter.com/SchreckDeividas/stat...4314881024

Messages In This Thread
RE: O&O Defrag 23: Increased PC speed and Optimize Hard Disks - by DeividasSchreck - 10-16-2019 , 06:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Review/Giveaway] O&O Defrag 24: Optimize Hard Disks And SSDs tarekma7 26 9,994 12-02-2020 , 07:54 PM
Last Post: tarekma7