Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Boostaler- Speed up your browsing experience
(11-16-2019 , 02:17 PM)baziroll Wrote:  
Its basically a chrome and Firefox addon that enables cashing in the browser and load most of the thing from disk once it downloaded

and so for, I can say its amazinggggggggg!!

It saves your traffic as well not just only feeling faster browsing chrome version working better. 

Wow, baziroll. ... I followed the instructions and added this to my google chrome browser. 

I did not see any dramatic results until I closed my browser totally and reopened it.  - Then, pages that usually load slowly like my Gmail loaded almost instantly.

For those of you who are interested, I downloaded the zip file at GitHub.com, then unzipped it into a folder under my "documents." Then, followed the instructions about unpacking it in my chrome extensions page. I went into the chrome "flags" to enable ....., but could not find it. I closed my browser thinking I had not done enough to get the results (enhanced browser speed) baziroll was talking about. ... But, when I re-opened my browser and went to Gmail and then to this forum, the much faster loading speed was there.    

* I even went over to Imgur.com photo/gif site which I have had a hard time getting all their pages to load fast, and it loaded ZIIIIIIIIP......
 ... Then, I became a true believer in this extension. 
Bow

I expect this to be a future Google extension and highly promoted to all Chrome-based browser users unless Google and their clone browsers just incorporate it into all their future browsers.

Simply amazing. This made my day. Smile

Thank you, my smart friend, baziroll. Thumb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boostaler- Speed up your browsing experience - by divinenews - 11-16-2019 , 04:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a VPN Increase Your Browsing Speed? sidemoon 0 1,899 05-10-2020 , 08:33 PM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Opera 51 comes with improved browsing speed mrtrout 0 1,765 02-07-2018 , 11:43 PM
Last Post: mrtrout