Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the good giveaway!

I want to win this license &  I would like a free license for O&O DiskImage 15 Professional:

O&O DiskImage can bring a system back to life immediately, and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick or CD/DVD) which is based on current installed Windows system and which contains all standard drivers.
O&O DiskImage lets me carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. I can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine.

This backup software is the safest and easiest way to avoid losing important personal files! Options are available for both auto backup and manual settings. Thanks to a unique recovery system that includes additional system recovery tools combined with the tool you’ll quickly be able to restore all your important data.

Twitter share

Messages In This Thread
RE: O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition Review and Giveaway - by Starship - 01-07-2020 , 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Backup4all Professional 9.6 Review and Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 22,252 06-03-2022 , 03:37 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Contest O&O DiskImage 17: The professional Backup Solution for Windows tarekma7 20 3,671 02-14-2022 , 04:48 PM
Last Post: lpe