Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Plane about to crash
[Image: hrqSlDp.jpg]

A plane has five passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Nancy Pelosi, and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there is only four parachutes.

--

Dr Fauci, said “I need one, I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He straps on a parachute and jumps.

--

The pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

-- Pelosi said ‘‘I need one, I’m the smartest woman in the United States.” she takes one and jumps.

--

President Trump pauses for a moment and then turns to the 10-year-old. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only starting".

--

The child replies, "Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest woman in the United States took my school backpack.

Messages In This Thread
Plane about to crash - by Mike - 08-06-2020 , 03:16 AM
RE: Plane about to crash - by divinenews - 08-13-2020 , 12:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American Airlines Kicks Mom, Infant Asthmatic Son Off Plane Over Face Mask mrtrout 0 793 09-17-2021 , 03:09 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Southwest Kicks Black Trump Supporter Off Plane mrtrout 0 558 10-15-2020 , 06:44 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Leaving On A Jet Plane ...Don't know IF I'll be back again. divinenews 0 1,436 10-03-2019 , 05:43 AM
Last Post: divinenews