Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest PrivaZer Review and Giveaway (Donor Version)
Why do I want to win a license for PrivaZer "Donors Version?"

Because I want the added features and automatic updates. Smile

When it comes to my personal privacy while being online, I can appear a little paranoid to those who know me but I think it wise to keep my browsing history as private as possible in times like these when "big brother" along with other "bad actors" are trying to spy on us all ... and it seems this trend is only going to get worse in the coming years. ... So, a few years ago I started searching for a reliable browser history cleaner that would erase my online browsing history securely which means nobody could ever be able to find it or "un-delete" it using software intended for this purpose. --- This is when I first found and started using the PrivaZer portable version. .. I have found that it securely erases my browser's online history to the degree that I feel safe with the results.

... I was also pleasantly surprised to find that PrivaZer performs a very thorough scan that not only includes the common traces like registry, Internet history, cookies, and much more, such as looking for potential traces in your free disk space sectors. ... PrivaZer can permanently wipe all traces using secure deletion methods and then reset your free disk sectors to zero to eliminate all traces from previous delete operations. Even the famous "CCleaner" does not do all of these things. --- I find that when I use CCleaner portable first and then use PrivaZer that my machine is cleaner than I have ever gotten it before.

*Thank you, tarekma7for the great review & for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb   

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrivaZer Review and Giveaway - by tarekma7 - 12-19-2020 , 08:47 PM
RE: PrivaZer Review and Giveaway (Donor Version) - by saman - 12-25-2020 , 07:46 AM
RE: PrivaZer Review and Giveaway (Donor Version) - by divinenews - 12-28-2020 , 04:05 PM