Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Tutorial]Detailed Review-Hide.me V3.12 All Tabs-Features-guides-links
1  Latest version is:-
Download hide.me VPN for Windows
Version 3.15.1 (Windows 7 or later)
https://hide.me/en/software/windows

Added this to the tutorial.

2   Lifetime Free Windows VPN
hide.me app for Windows gives you an absolutely free VPN for life. With our Windows app, you get a free 10 GB data transfer limit which can be renewed every month. The best part is that there is no limit on how many times you could renew your free plan making it a lifetime free VPN.

Added this to the tutorial.

3      SmartGuard -  intrusive ads, trackers, and malicious websites
https://hide.me/en/blog/block-ads-tracke...martguard/

With the rise of intrusive ads, trackers, and malicious websites, it’s crucial to have the right tools to protect yourself and your loved ones while browsing the internet. That’s why we developed SmartGuard. A powerful solution that empowers users to fight back against these threats.

What is SmartGuard?
SmartGuard is a comprehensive online security tool designed to block intrusive ads, trackers, and malicious websites that can compromise your privacy and steal your information.
How Does SmartGuard Work?
SmartGuard is a modern DNS filter to protect you online. DNS is a system that converts IP addresses to readable domains for people to use, like hide.me!
As you access websites, SmartGuard analyses the DNS requests and cross-references them against its vast database of known malicious websites and ad/tracker domains. If a match is found, the request is blocked, preventing the associated threats from reaching your device.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial]Detailed Review-Hide.me V3.12 All Tabs-Features-guides-links - by vietnamrum - 08-05-2023 , 06:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial]Detailed Review-O&O ShutUp10++:Free Privacy Anti-tracking AntiSPY-April2024 vietnamrum 2 558 04-03-2024 , 04:25 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  [Tutorial]Detailed Review -IVPN V3.9.45 vietnamrum 12 6,104 02-29-2024 , 03:02 PM
  [Tutorial]Detailed Review-Internet Download Manager V6.41 Build 15-June 2023 vietnamrum 6 2,481 01-17-2024 , 11:46 PM
  [Tutorial]Detailed Review-AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional  V9.13.1 vietnamrum 3 3,390 01-15-2024 , 04:27 PM
  [Tutorial]Hide.me V4.0.3 Beta -Installation-(VPN)-Dec 2023 vietnamrum 0 1,188 12-24-2023 , 10:04 PM