Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Get Windows 10 Privacy Fix for FREE!
How to Activate Wrote:1. Download and install Privacy Protector (Must be connected to the internet)
2. During setup click on "Get Free Activation Key" and provide your e-mail
3. Check your e-mail, click on the confirmation link
4. On the next page, You have the option to provide your name, country and date of birth or just click "Not Now" to get your license key.
5. Paste the key and continue with the installation.

Thanks for posting Mike,

Can anyone give some insight on SoftOrbit's Privacy Protector for Windows 10. How does it compare to the others that are currently FREE?

My 2 cents, I used to use Spybot's Anti-Beacon before, but it seems the developer's have not updated it since October of 2015. And have not responded to various complaints/feedback via Spybot forums. It is kind of a shame to, I really liked Anti-Beacon, it was easy to use.

For the last 5 months I have been using O&O's ShutUp10. It does require a bit more time to read through what each on/off switch does. But it does give the user back some control over Windows 10. And O&O ShutUp10 is updated often and does not need to be installed.

I am currently very happy with O&O ShutUp10. It offers a lot of options to turn on/off settings and offers very clear warnings.

Messages In This Thread
Get Windows 10 Privacy Fix for FREE! - by Mike - 08-06-2016 , 01:23 PM
RE: Get Windows 10 Privacy Fix for FREE! - by giveaway_junkie - 08-06-2016 , 06:11 PM
RE: Get Windows 10 Privacy Fix for FREE! - by Mike - 08-06-2016 , 09:48 PM
RE: Get Windows 10 Privacy Fix for FREE! - by AAU - 11-01-2016 , 06:05 PM
RE: Get Windows 10 Privacy Fix for FREE! - by ahmed - 03-30-2020 , 12:00 PM
RE: Get Windows 10 Privacy Fix for FREE! - by ahmed - 09-03-2020 , 03:06 PM