Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
(09-09-2016 , 05:18 PM)scot Wrote: "I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." - Nadia Elena Comaneci

Very wise and truthful saying from the 1st 10 in the history of gymnastics!   :idea:
“Never run after a man or a bus, there's always another one in five minutes.” - Cherry Adair
"Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others." - Winston Churchill
"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence." - George Washington
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." - Mark Twain
"Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn't blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won't cheat, then you know he never will." - John D. MacDonald (Novelist, 1916-1986)
"They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning." - Clint Eastwood
"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man." - Lana Turner