Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Cyberghost VPN (15 Premium Plus Licenses)
I did not receive my license email
Anybody got a license?
Are we going to wait?
(04-13-2017 , 04:38 PM)brahmefe Wrote:
I did not receive my license email
Anybody got a license?
Are we going to wait?

I didn't either.
(04-13-2017 , 09:13 AM)Yash Khan Wrote: Who is the 15th winner......?

I mean, giveaway was 15 licenses And 14 winners are mentioned, who is the 15th........?

14 winners and 1 reviewer license.  Licenses will be soon sent to the winners
(04-13-2017 , 06:20 PM)tarekma7 Wrote:
(04-13-2017 , 09:13 AM)Yash Khan Wrote: Who is the 15th winner......?

I mean, giveaway was 15 licenses And 14 winners are mentioned, who is the 15th........?

14 winners and 1 reviewer license.  Licenses will be soon sent to the winners
Thank You for the info tarekma7
it's too late to congratulate  :-/ but still 
congrats to winners  Clap guys
All licenses sent to the winners. Congratulations
If anyone tried to activate the license, please reply here
I received some emails from two of the winners that the license cannot be activated or already used

I sent an email to the developer to ask about this issue, waiting for reply
(04-13-2017 , 10:25 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I received some emails from two of the winners that the license cannot be activated or already used

I sent an email to the developer to ask about this issue, waiting for reply

Quote: How to activate a prepaid or promotion key
Activation keys, as they usually come with promotions, advertising campaigns, special sales, or Bitcoin and offline sales, will not be activated automatically, such as regular CyberGhost subscriptions, but need to be added manually to your CyberGhost account.

To activate a key, open your account management at https://account.cyberghostvpn.com and log in with your user data. In case you don't have a CyberGhost account yet, first click on 'Create an account' and follow the assistant.
Now activate the page 'My Account' and click on 'I already have an activation key', located in the second line of the area 'Overview'. 

Enter the code, but first please acknowledge the following preconditions:
  • Key is still valid? An activation key must not have been already used. Any activation key is valid only once. Once activated for an account the key is expired and can not be used again.
  • Time frame not exceeded? An activation key must not have been run out. Campaigns, promotions and special sales usually have a time frame, in which the key must have been entered. You missed the last day, the key will be invalid.
  • No downgrades possible! An activation key must not be used to exchange a high value subscription with a low value subscription. A downgrade of an existing subscription with a subscription of a lower value is not possible!
  • No subscription mixes possible! An activation key (pre paid) must not be entered while having a running regular subscription. If you still want to do it, please cancel your existing subscription and enter the key then. Attention: You will loose all remaining days.
  • Promotions can't extend an existing subscription (which would be a downgrade).
  • Promotions can not be extended by Premium subscriptions. If you still enter a key, your Special Edition or promo subscription will be replaced!

Please acknowledge any warning messages trying to inform you about possible remaining days. Depending on type and length of your old subscription and time and length of your new subscription, days could be added (two subscriptions merged into one) or lost (ons subscription replaces another). If you are to loose remaining days, stop here and wait, until the current subscription runs out. Except there is a time frame bound to a key, usually a promo serial.
Click on 'Activate'. The subscribed contingent will be activated and bound to this account.
Thanks Mike, I sent this article to the winners

One of the winners claim that the issue occurs with a new account

I need more confirmation from the other winners here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cyberghost VPN Premium Plus tarekma7 62 22,353 05-02-2017 , 03:36 PM
Last Post: scot