[Exclusive] Windows Firewall Control Review and Giveaway
Share Link: Twitter

As cliche as it may sound, it's tough to list my favorite features of WFC because WFC is the ideal solution to dealing with the annoyance that is Windows Firewall. Alone, Windows Firewall is not user friendly at all. However, with WFC it's easy to customize Windows Firewall and even appeasing to the eye. Windows Firewall Control is an extremely lightweight application and makes it extremely easy to create/change/remove rules from Windows Firewall. Another amazing feature is that it can prevent other applications from automatically adding Windows Firewall rules without your approval. WFC makes it easy to find which rules are unnecessary or invalid-- for example, if an application is uninstalled and you previously had a rule for it, WFC makes it easy to remove such rules.  One feature I'm really hope to have the opportunity to use is the ability to create temporary rules that will be removed once an application is closed. Feature request: Have a specific timing function for rules to automatically activate/deactivate at certain times of day or after a certain period of time, even if the application isn't closed/restarted. I haven't had any compatibility issues yet, however if I come across any I will be sure to add it to this post or message WFC Support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Exclusive] Windows Firewall Control Review and Giveaway - by Enigma - 08-10-2017 , 12:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 26,385 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 16,254 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 58 101,700 01-11-2019 , 06:32 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Review and Giveaway] CleverPDF for Windows (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 27 10,968 09-16-2018 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: kubik67
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 27,941 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi