Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Review & Giveaway

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro brings you information of your Hard drives status and sees if it’s performing at peak performance, if cooling is good, seeing the health of the hard disk or just monitor your hard drive. The information you need is on natural view and informs you with a good overview of your hard drive and tabs showing you more specifics on the hard disk. Hard Disk Sentinel Pro has improved in its recent release with a better system overview and added faster testing of your drive from the short test to full surface test.

[Image: hd1.png]

Features

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro provides you information on what’s going on with your hard drives right when you open up the program and will also show you what you’ll want to know. Most of the information appears at the start of the program and shows you the overview and each hard disks on the left as well. When taking a look at the drives you have connected which would include SSDs, SSHDs (hybrid drives), memory cards hard disks used generally in RAID arrays or external boxes. The left area would let you check which one you want to pay attention to the most needed one and where if you see a red X means that the health is quite low and needs full attention.
When there’s a drive in need of attention or you just want to check the health, possible problems and performance hard disk. Just select them from the left and use the tabs at the top to double check the temperature, the S.M.A.R.T. data, log, disk performance, etc. These options work in helping you get in touch with the hard drive data and see if there’s attention needed or have better cooling if it’s reaching overheating issues or help prevent them before it happens.

[Image: hd2.png]

Even if you are not a tech savvy person, this utility still helps you out in figuring out if you should backup or not. Hard Disk Sentinel Pro can run in the background it could let you monitor the hard drive temperature or just make sure that the health is good to go.

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro provides you with various ways to test your hard drives with short/extended self-test, random seek test, online warranty check, surface test, hard disk test, and advanced power management which seems to be standard selection until system supports free-fall control and acoustic management configuration. Scanning time has been improved and is better than past versions. The surface test lets you check for bad sectors and has different types of test some are non-destructive, and some are which will erase your data. Hard Disk Sentinel does provide awareness if the testing is destructive or not.

[Image: hd3.png]

The Read test is a non-destructive which data will be safe while the write-test, write and read test and reinitialize disk surface are all destructive test while the read and write test just refreshes data section. Various of this test to prolong the life of the hard drive in making sure that the hard drive does not use any of the bad sectors and help on the data corruption.

[Image: hd4.jpg]

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro still is backward compatible and still works on XP, 7, 8, 10 and any server software as well without any problems. This is to help those that are still running older machines or OS to be still able to monitor and check their current hard disks.

Thoughts & Conclusion

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is an excellent hard drive information tool which keeps you informed of the status of your hard drive with good detail of what’s going on. Being able to monitor your hard disk is excellent and lets you keep in touch if there’s a need to make sure it’s backed up. There have been instances where it had helped me save some data because of the health of the hard disk before the hard drive started not to read correctly. With the new improvements enables you to view your feature hard drives including SSDs, SSHDs (hybrid drives), memory cards hard disks used generally in RAID arrays or external boxes making sure they are running in a good performance and with good health – and no problems which may cause data corruption or data loss. Many ways to get an alert if problems occur or expected to happen. Gives you ways to test out your hard drives before something happens and is more accurate than others.

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a great utility, and you can check out more info at http://www.hdsentinel.com/hard_disk_sentinel_professional.php.

Thanks to Janos Mathe CEO & leading developer of H.D.S. we are holding this giveaway of 10 Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime Licenses for our members as part of our 2nd Anniversary Celebration. To qualify for a chance to win one of these lifetime licenses just follow the rules below and good luck to all.

The giveaway duration is 10 days and will start (Thursday) August 17, 1017 then winners will be selected using Random.org 

Rules:

1. Reply in a few sentences about your favorite features. Note that answers like: the best program, count me, or thanks will be void.

2. Share the giveaway on social media or other forums.

3. PM Mike within 5 days of winners announcement.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter HERE and never miss another giveaway. 

5. If you have social media accounts: Follow us on Facebook and Twitter  [Optional]
Giveaway is now live.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...nref=story

MY FAVORITE FUNCTIONS IN THE PROGRAM
1. Instant S.M.A.R.T. analysing
2. Shutdown option to shut down the computer on hard disk
 failure, HDD overheat or health degradation
3. Hard Disk Hardware and Software Tests
4. Easy to use interface
All information displayed in the main window
 of the application especially health and performance
Thanks for the giveaway.
In addition to the basic function of monitoring the status of hard drives, I like the following features:
- Test disk for recovery weak / pending sectors.
- Forced reallocation of bad sectors.
- Automatically save a full report about the deterioration of the disk.
- Scheduled and automatic (on-problem) backup options to disk
- The program interface shows the percentage of health disk, the number of bad sectors (if any), schedule of condition of disks, the total operation time of the disc remaining time of the disc.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional software is a must have for all computers.Smile

The reasons I like and want the latest updated edition.
1. We all need to know if our computers are running too hot, and this software tells us the status. 
2. HDPS warns us if our hard disk has errors on it, and if it is beginning to fail. This knowledge helps us to be ready to replace our hard-drives and too make sure we have save off all our valuable info.

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb 
MY FAVORITE FUNCTIONS:
Remote Monitoring.
Hard Disk Hardware and Software Tests.
Alerts.
HDD status in Windows Explorer.
Easy to use interface.
My share:Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway, Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is best software to monitoring HDD status and health level. My favorite features :

- Support for many types of discs - IDE, NVMe,  SSD and more.
- S.M.A.R.T analysing, this is the basic function of this program, it allows to determine in what state is our disk. 
- Alerts - This notification feature, notifications can affect unfavorable changes in the disk and alert you to possible failure of the hard drive.
- Logging - Detailed reports on individual components and disk status changes.
- Easy to use interface - The interface is simple and clear, even inexperienced users should not have a problem with it.

This is a sensational opportunity, this program I wanted to have for a long time, would save me worry about the potential failure of the hard drive and loss of data. Naturally, I am entering this wonderful contest.

My share on Twitter : https://twitter.com/TomaszN88111867/stat...2275853312
Check the temperature, the S.M.A.R.T. data, log, disk performance
Test hard drives with short/extended self-test, random seek test, online warranty check, surface test, hard disk test
Backward compatible and still works on XP, 7, 8, 10 and any server software as well without any problems
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/89...1209337856
Congratulations for this giveaway for one of those applications that makes the live of your drive longer.
All the times I have seen crashed my drives I have wondered how to anticipate or avoid it. After having found Hard Disk Sentinel Pro, every time I install an operating system to start using my new drive (it happens rarely now) I install just after my antivirus Hard Disk Sentinel Pro that features among all other functionalities, the one to log the temperatures in order to let me understand and learn how to behave to avoid a drive failure. I know now that when it is high I have to put my notebook to "sleep" for a while...  ;)  I know now that the icon of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro has to be visible in the task bar in order to be notified soon if something doesn't go ...
HDSen it's my tool for Reliability to check disks where i saved my important data. especially if it have media error's

Also, It's important if im buying new discs, because sometimes comes struck or with [b][b]magnetic damaged [/b]sectors. [/b]

My share for this giveaway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES] tarekma7 45 10,975 09-18-2019 , 05:50 AM
Last Post: hamilton
  Promo2day Contest QILING Disk Master Professional 4.7.6 - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 17 5,663 09-06-2019 , 03:25 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 16,377 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  [Anniversary Giveaway] Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway [20 Licenses] tarekma7 45 20,309 09-05-2017 , 07:12 PM
Last Post: tarekma7