Exclusive iTools For Windows 10X Personal License+Lifetime Free Upgrade
Thanks to ThinkSky Support Team and deathsmear I'm delighted to take part in this awesome giveaway!

iTools is a free file and apps manager and synchronous assistant for iDevices (iphone, ipad, ipod touch) that frees the iDevice owners from the shackles of relying solely on iTunes. I like to access phones data from my laptop. This is a tool that enables me to tweak my phones more easily. After tinkering with this I've found iTools to be much easier than iTunes. I can freely transfer music, apps videos pics & all set of files in both ways between Apple device and computer.

There were other softwares for such process lke iMazing or iFunbox but none had the functionality & ease of iTools. Features like ringtone maker, battery manager, real-time desktop projections(a real game changer for iTools in my opinion) are so invaluable which are more fun with ease of use. Current version offers much more functionality now than before. Previously needing to jailbreak my device is well mitigated with iTools. Backup & restore is feature rich, allowing to backup full content of the phone. Can even extract data from backups now. Sync and install applications with much more control and ease. Ringtone tool is a great free tool to use my own media files.Very customized managing of picture albums.

Got no problems with iTunes no more!

Facebook share

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclusive iTools For Windows 10X Personal License+Lifetime Free Upgrade - by tregs_beales - 08-25-2017 , 10:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,698 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 17,069 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 16,322 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,364 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 10,105 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot