Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
iMobie AnyTrans Giveaway - 10 Licenses
iTunes is recognized as the essential tool for iDevice data sync and backup. Yet it receives quite a lot of blames due to troublesome operation, restricted functions, and even some indescribable errors during file transfer. All iPhone users have complained like "I can't sync my pics" or "My phone won't sync via iTunes" at least once or more throughout iPhone usage. Talking about iOS management programs while many offer just a little more than what you get from iTunes, the few others put powerful tools in the palm of our hand. Managing an iPhone using a Windows PC isn’t particularly convenient as there are limitations & restrictions of iOS itself get carried over to iTunes.

AnyTrans is quite unlike any iOS device manager as it is designed as a handy application with ease of use. Some exclusive features set it apart from the rest. I have used AnyTrans mainly for the extraction of backup files from iCloud backups. But as with most software programs designed to replace iTunes, AnyTrans manages music, videos, photos, contacts, messages and files. It offers two-way transfer for media files, from iDevice to PC/Mac or vice versa. It is able to create, edit and manage music playlists, transcode videos to play on iPhone iPad iPod without incompatibility problem while keeping crisp images. Such features make it described often as the most complete iOS file manager ever.

AnyTrans is designed as a handy application with ease of use. It actually delivers a fast speed to transfer files between iPhone iPad iPod and PC/Mac. Although this top iTunes alternative performs well on data backup but errors like file skipped, no device detected may happen sometimes. But its mostly negligible as AnyTrans does its job so well.

Facebook share

Messages In This Thread
iMobie AnyTrans Giveaway - 10 Licenses - by Mike - 08-21-2017 , 11:26 PM
RE: iMobie AnyTrans Giveaway - 10 Licenses - by tregs_beales - 08-29-2017 , 12:21 PM