Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
O&O Defrag 19 Professional for free
O&O Defrag is a powerful and highly configurable hard drive defragmentation tool.
This program doesn't just support a single defrag strategy, for instance. Instead you can have your files reorganised in a multitude of ways, sorted by file name, access date, last modified date and more, whatever best suits your needs.
And if even that's not enough then you can set up an entirely custom layout scheme which optimises Windows, application files and your user data to deliver the best possible system performance.
As you might guess, this probably isn't the best choice for the PC novice. But it's not overly complex, either. Once you've set O&O Defrag to work as you'd like, it'll run mostly in the background, defragmenting your hard drive automatically as required, while you get on with other things. And because it's so light on resources, and can be configured not to run at all if your system is busy or other heavy-duty programs are running, it's most unlikely to ever get in your way.
The major addition this time around is a "Time View", which O&O say helps you understand how particular defrag actions have led to specific performance optimisations. The idea being that this will give you feedback on how the program is working, and help you make better defrag choices in future.
But if that all sounds a little too theoretical, O&O have also delivered solid improvements everywhere else that matters, with the program launching more quickly, making better use of TRIM to optimise SSDs, and defragmenting regular drives up to 40% faster than before.

http://defrag19.disc.computershopper.co.uk
Quote:How To Get Your Serial Code

Login (create an account if you haven't already done so), enter the magazine coupon code you can find in the November 2017 issue of Computer Shopper, then click the "Get Serial Code" button to receive your code. You can find this again account if you need the code in the future.

What is the magazine coupon code?
Quote:How To Get Your Serial Code

What is the magazine coupon code?

Got my license without any magazine coupon code
I got my license, thanks for the good finding
thanks AAU Thumb Heart
Thanks AAU got myself a license also. It's been a long time since they offered giveaways on Computershopper.
Thanks for the AAU message  Thumb
Thanks MUCH Big Grin
Can someone please tell me a promo code ?
(09-14-2017 , 10:38 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I got my license, thanks for the good finding

Sir please tell me the coupon code.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway O&O Defrag Professional [for free] AAU 35 8,436 01-08-2024 , 02:43 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 9.3 - Free License tarekma7 6 2,565 03-22-2021 , 07:55 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  IObit Smart Defrag Pro 5.1 - free license tarekma7 10 4,385 11-22-2018 , 08:38 PM
  Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro [3PC /1year License / Free Updates] tarekma7 3 2,667 08-05-2016 , 05:17 PM
Last Post: yoyo
  O&O Defrag 18 Professional Edition free for all mitxitorang 7 3,825 07-10-2016 , 10:18 AM