Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Readers PC registration ESET Internet Security GURU
Readers PC registration ESET Internet Security GURU
GURU every problem free PC Magazine readers ESET Internet Security license (from 2017 instead of ESET Smart Security). After filling out the form below to send a license valid for one month the e-mail address. Please carefully and accurately provide the information. After sending the registration form will soon be sent to you in an electronic license. Please keep your letter license, because it may be necessary to administer it.

ESET Internet Security to use a list of licensed products will take us licensing.

Warning! If you already have installed ESETvirus protection, enough to change the refresh rate settings. For detailed instructions can be found here .

If you experience any problems during the registration process, please contact us at support@sicontact.hu e-mail address.

======== ========= 2017/11 PCGVRV
Code: H7W4N9BC
Important: 01.01.2018
Since http://www.eset.hu/pcguru
======== ========================

======== ========================
ip Hungarian
You may need to use a VPN:

Please note that this code can only be registered in Hungary . Based on our automatic verification, you did not sign up for Hungary.

If this information is incorrect, please email us at support@sicontact.hu with your name and registration code and our colleague will issue you a license. At the same time, we will ensure that this email address will be unprofessional next time.
3 month license
I think those of us who had the Australian giveaway key earlier this year then found the key was cancelled/revoked a few weeks later. So, if the giveaway is for Hungary but you're not in Hungary it is probably going to be a waste of time for you. Anyway, doesn't Eset do a free one-month trial for any new user anyway? Or just try Kaspersky Free Smile
I've heard of Eset blacklisting Countries that wasn't included in their giveaways before.This really didn't surprise me that this happened.
(11-11-2017 , 12:34 AM)Rob Wrote: I think those of us who had the Australian giveaway key earlier this year then found the key was cancelled/revoked a few weeks later. So, if the giveaway is for Hungary but you're not in Hungary it is probably going to be a waste of time for you. Anyway, doesn't Eset do a free one-month trial for any new user anyway? Or just try Kaspersky Free Smile

Yeah we are lucky enough to get a full year and yes I got more than one too Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway ESET NOD32 Internet Security Free Sasha 11 2,214 02-13-2023 , 04:59 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  ESET Internet Security - 90 Days Free Mike 7 3,036 09-22-2022 , 01:15 AM
Last Post: clyde
  ESET Endpoint Security is a free 2 month license. Protect up to 15 Windows PCs tarekma7 2 801 01-06-2022 , 11:58 AM
  Giveaway Bullguard Internet Security 1-Year Free Sasha 1 819 07-30-2021 , 12:25 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway [ESET] NOD32 Internet Security & NOD32 Mobile Security 2019 Igoreha 81 36,615 01-10-2021 , 11:32 AM