Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
AnyData 3D for free instead of 5,99 €
[Android] AnyData 3D for free instead of 5,99 €

SOURCE

AnyData 3D visualizes data in a 3D chart for data analysis. 

GET DEAL

Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars out of 4 ratings 
Downloads so far 100-500 / Last updated 
[i]:[/i] November 6, 2017 [i]Note: If that's too few downloads and reviews, the app can now "buy" and then decide whether to use it , [/i][i]The concept is exciting and the app makes a useful impression, hence this freebie. [/i]
[QUOTE}
AnyData 3D imports its own data sets and from other sources. It connects them together, if desired, and creates 3-dimensional diagrams. 
The diagrams can be rotated and viewed from multiple angles to easily identify patterns.
By the color, shape or size of the data points, the amount of information can be maximized. 

AnyData 3D provides quick insights into patterns and possible relationships by displaying changing subsets of data in new charts, magnifying data by selecting a chart, and switching between charts. 

AnyData 3D creates the graphics without network connection. 
Sharing records, graphics, and discoveries with other users is optional. 

* Displays all the information of a data point in a list by tapping on this point in the diagram. 
* Marked data points become recognizable in all diagrams by marking.
* Displays 2-dimensional charts from each side of the 3-dimensional chart. 
* Detect common problems in records by ignoring incorrect data types in a column, splitting multiple values in a column, or unifying the write modes of a date. 
* The data will not be changed
* Reads files of the type. csv. tsv. tsv. txt 

* The maximum file size can be up to 70,000 rows and 80 columns on a regular table and 70,000 cells in a crosstab. 
* stores the records in a database on the device
[Image: 0crorv5.jpg]
[Image: SJlH49N.jpg]
[Image: wvWo6Al.jpg]
[Image: cCMAxDi.jpg]

GET DEAL