Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Moderator of forum
Excellent choice.  Tongue
Congratulations to those three New Moderators appointed by the Forum and thanks Mike for his good decision as well .
Lightbulb 
(01-09-2016 , 05:00 AM)guardian Wrote:
(01-09-2016 , 03:18 AM)G-Funk Wrote: But you still didn't answer to my question....  Big Grin

how do you know what kind of experience/knowledge other candidates have? 

fair question  Dont Know

I have posted my past and present forum positions
I know Mohammad from Shitradar I mean Tipradar as Moderator (quite a few years experience there)
tarekma7 I only know as VIP from nsane forums .. and I see his recent joining of download.hr .. sorry limited knowledge of

maybe others know more about other candidates experiences ?? I feel we still need to consider all applicants and if we are elected by the 
masses and Admin feel we are not up to scratch for the position I am sure Mike will simply remove status - only takes moments in ACP

Let's highlight the word OTHER.

We don't talk about you (guardian) or your experience now, we talk about OTHER candidates knowledge/experience and that's where i try to get answer. Hakah wrote that you should have better knowledge/experience than OTHER candidates... Now the question again, how Hakah can know this? I'm almost 100% sure that Hakah doesn't know me and so on anything of my knowledge/experience. I can talk only from my part but my name was still mentioned at candidate list. But let's do not forget that there's also other candidate names mentioned. Names like Advanced_skilled and Askanag and earlier also sterchin and Geo before last two wrote that they don't want to join the party. 

So.... the point at this just was that let's talk about facts and let's talk about things only which we can know for sure! Thumb

Anyway.... Congratulations to new mods! Cowboy
Smile Congratulations for super moderator guardian & moderators tarekma7, Mohammad. Smile
Congratulations tarekma7! You are a super moderator. Rapid promotion.
(01-10-2016 , 07:08 PM)Xavier Torres Wrote: Congratulations tarekma7! You are a super moderator. Rapid promotion.

He was a super moderator from the beginning It was mistakenly changed back to mod in the Admin CP.
(01-09-2016 , 03:41 PM)G-Funk Wrote: Let's highlight the word OTHER.

We don't talk about you (guardian) or your experience now, we talk about OTHER candidates knowledge/experience and that's where i try to get answer. Hakah wrote that you should have better knowledge/experience than OTHER candidates... Now the question again, how Hakah can know this? I'm almost 100% sure that Hakah doesn't know me and so on anything of my knowledge/experience. I can talk only from my part but my name was still mentioned at candidate list. But let's do not forget that there's also other candidate names mentioned. Names like Advanced_skilled and Askanag and earlier also sterchin and Geo before last two wrote that they don't want to join the party. 

So.... the point at this just was that let's talk about facts and let's talk about things only which we can know for sure! Thumb

IMO mate what you should consider is make a list of things that bug you and then itemize into two sections 

1. what you can control (for example)
You can actively not reach out to people whom you know are never going to reciprocate.

and 

2. what you can't control (for example)
You cannot force yourself to be someone’s priority, even if they are yours. 

these things you have no control over are the things you are literally wasting your life energy on

now in your section 1. list, you focus any misspent life energy into the things that you have power to control in your life 

thanks for the congrats !! Big Grin
Lightbulb 
(01-13-2016 , 05:59 AM)guardian Wrote:
(01-09-2016 , 03:41 PM)G-Funk Wrote: Let's highlight the word OTHER.

IMO mate what you should consider is make a list of things that bug you and then itemize into two sections 

1. what you can control (for example)
You can actively not reach out to people whom you know are never going to reciprocate.

and 

2. what you can't control (for example)
You cannot force yourself to be someone’s priority, even if they are yours. 

these things you have no control over are the things you are literally wasting your life energy on

now in your section 1. list, you focus any misspent life energy into the things that you have power to control in your life 

thanks for the congrats !! Big Grin

9 lines of text but.... Confusing part is that these's 9 lines contains text which should be something to do with case, that how to waste or not waste your life energy?  Big Grin

Anyway i guess it's "hit and sank" like we use to say. What i mean is that after reading your reply i guess that you finally understand what i meant Thumb
(01-13-2016 , 01:38 PM)G-Funk Wrote:

Anyway i guess it's "hit and sank" like we use to say. What i mean is that after reading your reply i guess that you finally understand what i meant Thumb

Hi buddy,

I think i understand what you meant as well.

Below is my 0.0000000000000001 cent worth of opinoin.

Personally, i think most forum's pioneer mods if not all forums, are forum's active members/hard working members/ selfless members, either volunteered/nominated/invited to be mods to help to moderate the forum.

So whenever there is a (newborn baby) forum, the above golden "cyber culture" would normally just come into the picture.

That happens to alot of people.

However, only time and reality will tell and permit the most suitable person to stay and serve the forum(s).

Any way, may be we should just let the nature take its course ........ Once again, my heartfelt congratulations to all new mods!
I am happy to announce Mohammad has been appointed to be a Super Moderator of the forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guardian - New Moderator Mike 20 4,365 04-12-2020 , 08:32 PM
Last Post: scot
  Mohammad.Poorya - New Promo2day Moderator tarekma7 22 4,944 11-14-2019 , 11:40 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Ahmed.....NEW MODERATOR tarekma7 26 5,445 09-27-2019 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Tregs_beales: New Moderator tarekma7 31 6,694 06-26-2019 , 02:06 PM
Last Post: akiratoriyama
  Sasha: New Moderator tarekma7 23 6,097 03-27-2019 , 11:46 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07