Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway: Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Lifetime Licenses
https://theperti.com/2018/giveaway-hard-...-licenses/

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Lifetime Licenses will be over on Jan Feb 8, 2018 at 22:00GMT.
Winners of Giveaway: Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Lifetime Licenses

BY PERTI · 2018-02-14

First of all, thank you very much for taking part in Giveaway: Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Lifetime Licenses. I held the giveaway after a long long time and it was good. I hope to have more giveaways in future. Any giveaway cannot be successful and cannot be encouraging if nobody takes interest. You showed your interest and I loved that. Unfortunately, this Hard Disk Sentinel giveaway had limited number of licenses. 

OK, so the total licenses for Hard Disk Sentinel increased to 22 from 20. Two subscribers, jesu.sj and tintenfleck747, was picked randomly by my. I do not know them at all so no question of favoritism. The 10 licenses out of 20 go to ThePerti email subscribers and commenters of Giveaway: Hard Disk Sentinel Pro Lifetime Licenses, and 10 of 20 go to email subscribers only. If an email was winner in both draws, its one winning was replaced with 11th in the list. I will be sending the giveaway licenses on this weekend. You got any question, as me in the comments section or via contact form. Congratulations.

Here is a combined list of winners.

[Image: 29bl9W1.jpg]
Full list

[Image: 84WhXfd.jpg]
I am on  89th  number in list.
(02-14-2018 , 02:08 PM)Bronwen Wrote: I am on  89th  number in list.
seems some of them counted multiple time in the list
i don't entered giveaway anyways. Heart one of the winner seems to spam :idea:
congrats to our forum winner Heart Heart
Congratulations Smile Heart Heart
me the 14th, what i am a winner?
Congratulations
My license has arrived. hdd sentinel pro its totally similar to the giveway standar. I don't see changes. but satisfied
(02-21-2018 , 04:15 AM)monstertruckpa Wrote: My license has arrived. hdd sentinel pro its totally similar to the giveway standar. I don't see changes. but satisfied

Pro license has more features ie lifetime updates etc. I asked them some months ago, they said:

That GOTD version is Hard Disk Sentinel standard only. The Pro version (which can be used with your Pro license) has much more functions. But if you prefer, you can keep the license and use the Pro version on different PC, as the license never expires.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Giveaway smieszko 0 415 10-05-2023 , 03:54 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Contest Internet Download Manager 2 lifetime licenses 10 one-year licenses ahmadkhaje 9 3,463 04-06-2020 , 03:39 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Contest QILING Disk Master Professional 10 License. lifetime (use and free updates) ahmadkhaje 0 1,178 03-02-2020 , 11:27 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Contest Hard Disk Sentinel Professional 5 key (lifetime license with free updates) ahmadkhaje 0 1,319 02-20-2020 , 07:36 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Contest Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home [5 Licenses] ahmed 0 1,262 08-17-2019 , 08:12 AM
Last Post: ahmed