Promo2day Contest WebSite X5 Evolution 16
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a website X5 Evolution license to create full-fledged professional and attention-grabbing websites, blogs and online stores. There is a picture editor, templates and buttons, the ability to divide pages into levels, create a site map, there is a built-in search engine, FTP engine, etc.to create a personal site, you need to perform only 5 simple steps.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
I have built my own websites 15 years ago, after teaching myself HTML coding for a year. It was a pain in the #@!!! for several reasons. And updating was always slow and timely.
This great software(Website x5) is famous for not having to be an expert to get a website built quick and right for submission to search engines, and to please the visitors/readers. 

Many thanks to the forum moderators for offering this opportunity.  Smile  

Twitter share
Google+ share
Thank you asus73 for this giveaway & good review of Website 5 Evolution version new edition.

Website X5 is an app for making impeccably designed websites tailored for every kind of business, advanced features to sell physical products, and management that's all in one place, including on your mobile device, with the included WebSite X5 Manager and Feedready apps. It can create protected web pages that only your website users can enter. You can set up user accounts manually or provide a user registration form. Use tag options to optimize web pages, images and videos and rank better. Mark up your product information to display rich snippets results with microdata. Start advanced project analysis to further improve optimization. So I would like to use it.

Facebook share
https://plus.google.com/1023910526220746...em85?hl=ro

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. If i don`t win the professional version of this software, the evolution is also good for an optimised website building operation. This software producer develops very good software and i would be delighted to win a license for this software in order to create a functional website.

Heart
today is the ending

@Starship - no link
@kommodos - bad link
[Image: La65asP.jpg]

Congrats.

Winners must contact me within 2 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond to me within that time-frame, their win will be void.

the evolution contest winners,
they will not take part in the PRO version lottery.
Congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway!
Thumb
Congratulations to all winners
Congrats to the winners Heart
Thanks asus73 for this giveaway & congratulations to all winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest WebSite X5 Evolution tarekma7 17 6,670 01-25-2019 , 01:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Website X5 Evolution 13 (10 Lifetime licenses) tarekma7 47 26,656 01-08-2017 , 09:45 PM
Last Post: LowcyGier
  [Official Giveaway] WebSite X5 Evolution 12 lifetime / 2 licenses/ asus73 30 13,022 07-09-2016 , 09:58 AM
Last Post: yashiscool
  [Official Giveaway] WebSite-Watcher + Local Website Archive Askanag 34 15,257 04-18-2016 , 08:16 PM
Last Post: Askanag