Promo2day Contest Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway
Thanks a lot to @tarekma7 and Epubor for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway!

I've had an opportunity to use Epubor Ultimate with a giveaway license offered in another site a year ago back and on trial too with updated version recently. I am impressed with the modern and easy to use interface, no clutter. It has this + symbol to add e-books files directly through a file explorer type window or its drag and drop feature, which makes it easier to open multiple files at the same time for batch processing conversions. 

On the left column, it can automatically detect and organize e-book files downloaded from Kindle, ADE, Nook, reading apps or any other connected E-ink devices connected via USB. Though I don't own any e-readers at the moment, it can be a useful feature for a lot of users. 

From the upper right user icon, you can find settings, tools and help links to fully maximize the use of this software. Updating the software to the latest version can be easily done in the messages section by clicking the user icon.

Converting files and remove DRM protection from one format to another is pretty straight-forward – only for formats that work, especially epub/mobi formats to PDF, and it worked well and fast, though you'll need to download/install the PDF plugin first, right into the application itself. Tried also converting an azw3 format to epub and it converted successfully at times. Its ability edit metadata information such as the name, language, author, ratings, or publisher, and even the replacing the book cover, just by clicking the edit button is a big plus for me.

After format conversion and/or DRM removal has been successful, you can easily access the converted files by clicking the folder icon at the bottom right corner.

Overall, this is a must have application and very useful for e-book lovers or just a simple conversion/decryption of files. It is also light and almost has negligible impact in the system. Though if I can suggest some future improvements or features, like a conversion option to .docx format and the ability to change themes (light mode or dark mode).  Hope to win a license, count me in!  Smile

Twitter Share

Facebook Share

Messages In This Thread
Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by tarekma7 - 01-25-2019 , 01:43 PM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by sos34 - 01-25-2019 , 02:43 PM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by Raur - 02-25-2019 , 08:05 PM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by ha14 - 03-01-2019 , 07:41 PM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by Mike - 03-04-2019 , 11:28 AM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by grr - 03-04-2019 , 12:14 PM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by Raur - 03-07-2019 , 09:35 AM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by Bjyda - 03-09-2019 , 10:15 PM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by Raur - 03-11-2019 , 07:07 AM
RE: Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway - by Dareks - 03-11-2019 , 11:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 24,037 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  VSO Downloader Ultimate Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses ( with 1 Year Updates ) deathsmear 61 20,053 12-04-2017 , 10:15 PM
Last Post: MSerif
  [Exclusive] Epubor Ebook Manager Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Licenses) tarekma7 20 9,679 10-23-2017 , 09:52 AM
Last Post: tarekma7