Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security - 1 Year (1 License)
(03-05-2019 , 05:56 PM)mattt Wrote:
[Image: SZOfduZ.png]

Congratulations to the winner, thanks to everyone who participated...
The license will be sent by PM...

Regards...

the winner has participated twice

This is not correct No No No No No No No No

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...756&page=3
# 23 
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=27756&page=4
# 31
It turned out not fair for the rest of the contestants.
Has the key been sent?
(03-05-2019 , 09:03 PM)Sasha Wrote: It turned out not fair for the rest of the contestants.

Tip:

You can view all replies ( total post for any member) in a thread by scrolling "Replies" in a thread menu.
Use it before choosing a winner by random.org.
I call for the moderators to step in and judge/referee this contest decision.  

Rule #9 of Giveaway Guidelines rules of the forum written by moderator Tarekma7 say:
quote:
"9. Replying Twice in the Giveaway topic doesn't increase your chance to win. Both of your entries will not be counted in winner selection."

If this accusation of unfairness proves to be true regarding this contest and is not corrected,

1. it will set a very bad precedent for future giveaway contests,
2. ...and will be very unfair to forum member  #2 in the contest "snuf."

Giveaway Guidelines link:  https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=7561

I agree with my fellow members, the winner's list above shows a double entry for forum member "omidomi."  My thinking is, "If the license has already been sent to forum member "omidomi," then forum member "snuf" should be compensated for this mistake in some fair way.
I am grateful to the colleagues who made me see the error I made by placing twice the entry of the winning partner, it was my mistake to not corroborate the entries at the time of making the list ...
The license is sent minutes after publishing the winner ...
I will make a new contest in the next few minutes to grant a new license, eliminating the entries of @omidomi ...

Sorry for my English...
I think this was a very sincere mistake. It was his first draw maybe, and anyways, he is trying to do something good here as he could have used this license for his own purpose, too, you know.
And this wasn't an official giveaway of promo2day in any way. It was his own personal giveaway, so we should not be hard on him, but yes, we pointed out the mistake and he accepted it. We become too much a rule following person or think too much about the competition, when we should first see each other and why we are here i.e to help each other in the end.
Regardless of the mistake, what he tried to do here should still be valued more than a sincere mistake.
Don't worry, mattt, I am definitely and still thankful for this gesture and help that you tried to do by holding this very good own personal giveaway of yours. Cheers!
[Image: yDgXfjA.png]

This second license will be sent by PM...
Regards...
Mattt,

You have my great respect for your kind humble words and the way you handled this with the style of a true gentleman.  ...Plus, I see that you have earned the respect of many others.
I am very proud you are a member of this great forum. ...Way to go, brother. Smile

Postscript:  Your English is very fine indeed. 
I'm sorry that you had to use another license
for your personal draw.
we all make mistakes ever, you have made a mistake and you have solved it
Thank you very much for your raffle and for the solution.
I HOPE THAT @omidomi RETURNS THE LICENSE
THE LICENSE IS YOURS.
He won it irregularly, surely he was also wrong
but he must return it to you.
thank you very much mattt
(please tell us if your license has been returned)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Watchdog Anti-Malware (1 year/1 PC License) Mike 7 4,221 11-02-2023 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security 2022 Global key for 4 devices Sasha 24 7,764 11-08-2022 , 05:59 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Personal Giveaway Super Bowl LVI Guess the Score Giveaway (Kaspersky Internet Security) Mike 20 4,837 02-14-2022 , 04:15 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky New Year’s Day Giveaway Mike 31 7,161 01-03-2022 , 04:10 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Personal Giveaway Cyber Monday Giveaway (Kaspersky or ESET Internet Security) Mike 33 7,239 12-02-2021 , 12:18 PM
Last Post: s66