Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices
Twitter giveaway share

Thanks a lot for the giveaway !
I never used any Norton software before so i would like to try it. 
Regarding the features i like their great anti-virus engine, lightness and their former sonar actual behavioral blocker module. Their latest version has great firewall capability. 

Would like to be counted into. 
Heart
https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/111...4394010631

I last used Norton in 2017.

Norton is one of those security software that is suitable for novice users too and protects without hassles or hard to understand alerts. It is the best automatic protection with huge whitelist and blacklist of software along with effective multi-layered protection technology. Norton's 0-day malware protection technology "Sonar" is excellent, and Norton is simply the best in 0-day phishing protection. Norton has the best automatic Firewall protection compared to any vendors out there.

Norton's optimal "Default" settings + little aggressive "Sonar" protection for new/unknown + excellent "Web" malware/phishing protection makes Norton an effective set & forget protection and recommended for novices.

Norton is in the Top 3 in my security software list. I definitely would like to win a license and protect all my systems with Norton's proven and top notch protection technology.

Thank you @Sasha for this rare giveaway of the cutting-edge technology...NORTON!
Thanks Sasha for this giveaway

I have used Norton antivirus before from 2002 upto 2006/2007. Post that it lost the shine and reliability. Then again I tried it briefly in 2011/2012, post license expiry, I moved on to something else. The recent version of Norton Security Premium has improved a lot in terms of detection and reliability. Moreover, it supports XP sp3 which is a must for me. I like the "Sonar" technology alongwith malware/phishing protection to secure my system.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1114900270587072512

Thanks, Grr
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter share

Have you used Norton antivirus before?
I have used Norton antivirus/ Norton Internet Security before from an OEM desktop and I loved it. 

I like to win a license because
Norton provides award-winning antivirus and security software for your PC, Mac, and mobile devices. Now includes LifeLock Identity Theft Protection. Protected against viruses, spyware, dangerous websites and downloads, spammers, hackers and more.Download Insight prevents from downloading PC files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community. SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous in order to proactively protect PC from new threats.Safe Web for Facebook scans Facebook Wall and News Feed for links to unsafe sites.
Thanks for the contest

Have you used Norton antivirus before?
yes but old days with norton 2002

Why would you like to win a license?
to enjoy better security with fast & powerful engine especially without system impact

Twitter
Giveaway are closed, the winners will be announced soon.
[Image: 74b8dbf941bd.jpg]

[Image: 172d0d902842.png]

Winners

1. 19omidomi

2. 10gdant

3. 27baziroll
Congratulations, the licenses have been sent.
Congratulations to the winners.
Congratulations to the winners. Thumb
Wow thank you very much Sasha & CG to another winners Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 16,114 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 58 101,295 01-11-2019 , 06:32 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Forum Exclusive: Le VPN Premium Mohammad 34 21,707 12-27-2018 , 12:21 PM
Last Post: kavya
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 27,526 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi
  [Exclusive] novaPDF Professional Review and Giveaway (20 licenses) tarekma7 51 17,734 07-24-2018 , 04:49 AM
Last Post: lpe