Promo2day Contest Condusiv Undelete 11 Professional Giveaway
why do I need Condusiv Undelete 11?

Because stupid me, sooner or later, will delete some important or fun data/info that will make me cry. Sick ...(I am sure many of you know the experience.)

Also, after reading tarekma7's review of this software, I realized how great this latest version of Condusiv Undelete is. It not only recovers deleted files but has features no other recovery software has yet.

Features of Condusiv undelete 11 that I need:
1. Recovery Bin - Provides complete file protection by capturing all files no matter how they were deleted, allowing instant recovery with just a few clicks of the mouse.
2. Cloud Support  - The Recovery Bin can now be stored in the cloud using OneDrive and other popular file hosting services. 
3. Secure Delete Electronic File Shredder - using a methodology developed for the National Security Agency.

Plus, this license has "lifetime updates" of this great software. Thumb  

My Twitter share for this contest

*Many thanks to the Condusiv Technologies Corporation team, Promo2day.com forum, and our moderator/excellent software reviewer tarekma7 for this giveaway contest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Condusiv Undelete 11 Professional Giveaway - by divinenews - 03-15-2019 , 04:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 13,004 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr